Cranbrook

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any been up lumberton road yet this season , was wondering if they have any snow yet around there ??

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from Cranbrook originally...by the sounds of things they are still running a little light on snow. I don't think I'll waste a trip out there till after the New Year!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call these guys -

All season's Motor Sports
250-426-4009
Harvey

One of the buddy's went up Lumberton the other day, couldn't get past the powerlines in the truck, too much snow. Sounds like there is enough, get on the throttle!!!! :D

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks alot Modman i will call them boys , i ve been there 2 times and both times were awsome and no snow at fernie but snow at cranbrook once again thx Modman i will be out there for a week over christmas at inn on the border if you are out in the area pm. me and will tear it up ...:beer::beer::d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks alot Modman i will call them boys , i ve been there 2 times and both times were awsome and no snow at fernie but snow at cranbrook once again thx Modman i will be out there for a week over christmas at inn on the border if you are out in the area pm. me and will tear it up ...:beer::beer::d

No worries man, those guys are really cool. My parents will be in town (from Castlegar) until the 29th, then I will be free to go sledding in the new year but I still need a few more days to get the sleds ready, been wayyyy to busy at work and need to get a few things done yet. Unfortunately, before new years ain't looking good for me. First thing in the new year looks good though (Jan 3-4). PM your location or # and I'll give you a call once I'm ready to rock, see if you're up for a ride. :D

Cheers

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey modman im back to work on jan. 3 but i go out that way evrytime i can will see yu out here sometime this winter if not spring break up is all open 7 days a week if possible. but will pm you for feb trip for sure:d:beer:

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
ttt, anyone have any new info to add regarding current conditions?

We R gona have a blast. I can't wait. I havn't been to lumberton since we bought the Inn. New cabin in painting mode. should have ur up and runnin in a week, I hope!
C U tues night ! Have a look at the Blog. This is Cooper and Archie groomin the flathead today. I sold two memberships and collected $235 in back country access passes. It was a great morning.
Curtis

Attachments

• 2009 01 10_0511.jpg
    2009 01 10_0511.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 59

JackSplat

Reaction score
We R gona have a blast. I can't wait. I havn't been to lumberton since we bought the Inn. New cabin in painting mode. should have ur up and runnin in a week, I hope!
C U tues night ! Have a look at the Blog. This is Cooper and Archie groomin the flathead today. I sold two memberships and collected $235 in back country access passes. It was a great morning.
Curtis

Curt, great to hear the cabin is going well. Painting already is awesome! I'm surprised Coop doesn't have Archie talked into runnng the bombi yet. :d

Are we heading up to the Cabin in Cranbrook? I haven't heard back from DragonRay. I will let the guys know to bring supplies anyway. :beer:

Top Bottom