Cranbrook RCMP and the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles always get their woman.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whow that was hard to read! Talk about cold hearted SOBs. Bet she never even gets an apology for this let alone reimbursement. Another example of excessive force by our so called "To Protect and to Serve" cops. They have lost that meaning altogether

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that Corporal needs to be "reassigned" and the off duty cop should let go of their powertrip and mind their own business. Unbelievable!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow; her family should step up and pursue this BS. I wonder how many real impaired drivers made it home while they wasted their time with an innocent elderly woman already parked in her driveway?

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez, she tried 15 times. They absolutely could have done a blood demand and got their answer. I see a law suit brewing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another case of the RCMP and there heavy handedness when not needed. Its time a review was done and all the assholes in uniform weeded out with no pension and sent on their way. Why is it all of these stories come from BC? Is there relaxed training and selection processes out there in comparison to other parts of the country?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever consider the RCMP may have done this onpurpose because they wanted to send a message to the meat heads in thegovernment ivory towers who made this new law? The general consensus among thecops in regards to the gun registration was that it was a crock. Maybe theythink this is a crock too and the only way to fight it is to challenge it.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9 times outta 10, I am against lawsuits.

this time around, I hope she sues the RCMP into oblivion.

What a disgrace.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever consider the RCMP may have done this onpurpose because they wanted to send a message to the meat heads in thegovernment ivory towers who made this new law? The general consensus among thecops in regards to the gun registration was that it was a crock. Maybe theythink this is a crock too and the only way to fight it is to challenge it.

This was in may. Before that came into play.

That is such a disgrace to cops. Dumba$$es.

sent from a phone

Top Bottom