Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that pretty much closes that argument. Any snow and mudders on the list? :rolling:
Conspiracy, good luck with that bs, they have nothing more than physical evidence that's it, and even if that was done legally it will be hurdle i bet, let alone trying to convict on conspiracy. But hey they needed something to flash state media and the clowns that buy the bs. Also crowns are notorious nowadays for trying to fly on a wing/prayer in hopes they get an early guilty plea for the gold feather. What ever this will be years down the road and all will be forgottin by then or dismissed.:)

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ottawa will be next. Tips will bring in seizures of Guns, Grenades, bombs,and extremists.
They might just let those poor guys suffer in their trucks,they keep banning all donation funds,I’m sure they will have to leave soon

Shuswaper

Reaction score
I don't see any report of the RCMP who vandalized the excavators being charged? I hope whoever owns them finds out the specific cops who did it and sues them personally and makes their life a living hell, sad part is more then likely our tax dollars are just going to pay for it, more wasted money. I don't know how the guy who was interviewed on them was so calm assuming they are his, if someone cop or not did chit like that to my equipment they'd be buried in a hole where no one would ever find them. If they find it absolutely necessary to immobilize them (which you better have a court order for), remove the batteries (not cutting cables), and lock the compartment shut with a chain or something and post the court order forbidding them from being moved. It will be $10-15k EASY to fix each one, if they can even be fixed back to what they were.
One of the accused Olienick out of Claresholm owns an excavation company Iron Rock Ent., those machines probably belong to him, so maybe they were brought there for another reason. He'll have lots of time to sort it out with the cops sitting in his jail cell.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s illegal to have restricted firearms in your trailer. Those are for private property and gun ranges.
Only the handguns look restricted too me,one of those guns might be a AR15 but can’t be certain,stupid laws anyway saying some guns more “dangerous” then others…not allowed to camp with a machete? Are the axes next?

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only the handguns look restricted too me,one of those guns might be a AR15 but can’t be certain,stupid laws anyway saying some guns more “dangerous” then others…not allowed to camp with a machete? Are the axes next?
Probably. Have to have a training course and a license to have a chainsaw soon. Oh… and it must be electric!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media loves to lie to us. The guns were seized from trailers at a residence by coutts, not from the convoy. This had nothing to do with the main protestors.
That would be interesting. Source?

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media loves to lie to us. The guns were seized from trailers at a residence by coutts, not from the convoy. This had nothing to do with the main protestors.
This I could believe. Still don’t know how that would go over. I know you can have a registered AR if you previously had one but are limited to clip size and ammo cash. Pretty phuck’d up if they went out to a private property to seize the arms. Now who’s the Rat?

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice how the RCMP says the seizure was near the blockade, not in the blockade.

"Alberta RCMP submitted this photo of what they say is a cache of firearms and ammunition found in three trailers near the blockade of the Canada-U.S. border. (Submitted by Alberta RCMP)"

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RCMP tactical officers raided two camper trailers and a mobile home on 1st Avenue North in Coutts shortly after midnight on Monday.

Superintendent Roberta McKale of the rcmp misrepresented the mobile home as a trailer in the protest, as well as other incorrect statements.

Top Bottom