Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No making better use of my personal time. You realize there is a small group of you guys that have no use for an opposing opinion don't you? Look at the pack mentality? I post facts about the gun seizure and the laws that were broken and you feel the need to gang up lol. Safety in numbers? I researched it but my research isn't good enough. But yours is the gospel truth. Your reasoning is no different than the Turds. My way or the highway.
Better use of your time than finding out the truth? What is better use than that? You think we are a small group because you dont see how many people see this yet, the media paints us as a small group (the whole influence perception thing i have said a million times). Feel free to think we are a fringe minority, how did that work out for trudeau when he said the same about truckers/canadians?

You post facts about a story that was dropped in your lap, we have no idea if its true or not other than what the media and rcmp tell us. They both have a long history of lying.

From what i have read is these weapons came from a residence in coutts, unrelated to the protestors at the border. They love to smear the line and make things look like it was involved, sure gets the attention they want. Very similar to click bait headlines.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, look at the mags with colored tape......how many gun owners here have mags with colored tape on them? I dont know any. Colored coded mags are used in specific business' and disciplines that would have nothing to do with regular gun owners or even illegal gun owners for that matter. Look at the guns, they all look pretty clean/new/lightly used. Look at the type of guns, sure doesnt look like the assortment most people have in thier gun cabinets. They do however look menacing to the untrained eye, clickbait.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, look at the mags with colored tape......how many gun owners here have mags with colored tape on them? I dont know any. Colored coded mags are used in specific business' and disciplines that would have nothing to do with regular gun owners or even illegal gun owners for that matter. Look at the guns, they all look pretty clean/new/lightly used. Look at the type of guns, sure doesnt look like the assortment most people have in thier gun cabinets. They do however look menacing to the untrained eye, clickbait.
How many people you know with AR 15's? Maybe they put tape on them because of different ammo? Maybe some are loaded with armor piercing and some are not? Why do you assume its a plant because of the tape? I have an AR 15. Its clean because I take care of it. Does that make it an RCMP plant? Assortment? Why would you buy all the same? I know people with 15-16 handguns? That is the joy of gun ownership. You can buy what ever you want that is legally available. See we have different opinions on stuff like this. You can believe what you want and I can make my own conclusions. That is respectful dialogue.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are not 100% correct about the ammo being stored in a different place as the guns. It depends on if its restricted or not. Non-restricted can be stored with the guns if they are in a locked storage container.
The guns are for sure staged for the picture like every other gun seizure.
Do it with drugs taken also.
Some of the guns in that picture simply can not be stored outside of a lockup. These are storage offenses.
As the guns were not at the blockade and hopefully no rounds on clips or chambers the intent to commit murder is not going to stick.
Just like shooting a thief that shot first you will be spending a lot of money to defend yourself in court.
You don't want trouble store your guns properly, if you got plans to attack the world it takes 5-10 seconds to unlock your safe for shooting zombies.
You want to make everybody look bad, leave your chit laying around.

And of course the cops and media are sleazy pricks for false/knowingly misleading the full truth.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many people you know with AR 15's? Maybe they put tape on them because of different ammo? Maybe some are loaded with armor piercing and some are not? Why do you assume its a plant because of the tape? I have an AR 15. Its clean because I take care of it. Does that make it an RCMP plant? Assortment? Why would you buy all the same? I know people with 15-16 handguns? That is the joy of gun ownership. You can buy what ever you want that is legally available. See we have different opinions on stuff like this. You can believe what you want and I can make my own conclusions. That is respectful dialogue.
Except for flapperjack.
I know every pancake has two sides to it's story, but some time both sides of a pancake are burnt............

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right, the seizure is 100% legit and we shouldn't suspect or question anything. Believe everything at face value because it has to be true (the media says so). Get on the train cars, its for your safety. History tells us otherwise, so many seem to have never learned history or they forget real quick. Trust those who have authority over you until its to late, doesn't sound like a good plan to me. Your choice, you can follow that path if you wish, best of luck.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right, the seizure is 100% legit and we shouldn't suspect or question anything. Believe everything at face value because it has to be true (the media says so). Get on the train cars, its for your safety. History tells us otherwise, so many seem to have never learned history or they forget real quick. Trust those who have authority over you until its to late, doesn't sound like a good plan to me. Your choice, you can follow that path if you wish, best of luck.
Yes you are correct, the seizure was legit!!
Everything after that was bullchit on how they used the information and portrayed the seizure to the news/public.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you are correct, the seizure was legit!!
Everything after that was bullchit on how they used the information and portrayed the seizure to the news/public.
During my time at the border I met a ton of cops. None of them felt threatened by us. They all talked smiled and laughed. What a good way to sway even the good cops by showing them that the protesters had them in danger. Now even the cops that didn’t wanna be there are counting their blessings they didn’t get shot up by all those brand new guns

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again take the course and get informed like we did. There is more than handgun issues here.
Ar-15's- if they are on the OIC list they need to be trigger locked in a gun safe (cannot be taken out at this time even to a range)
Handguns- trigger locked and in a gun safe (certified range use only)
Body armor- you need a permit to purchase and transport it in Alberta
High capacity mags- maximum 3 yr in jail sentence charges (as per Michael Loburg CCFR gun rights lawyer)
Ammo- you can have as much as you want but it must be stored in a separate place than the guns
I’d rather not be a paperwork puppet for the government,like I guess you are, oh wise one!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
No making better use of my personal time. You realize there is a small group of you guys that have no use for an opposing opinion don't you? Look at the pack mentality? I post facts about the gun seizure and the laws that were broken and you feel the need to gang up lol. Safety in numbers? I researched it but my research isn't good enough. But yours is the gospel truth. Your reasoning is no different than the Turds. My way or the highway.
This is sarcasm, right? You just described yourself.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
During my time at the border I met a ton of cops. None of them felt threatened by us. They all talked smiled and laughed. What a good way to sway even the good cops by showing them that the protesters had them in danger. Now even the cops that didn’t wanna be there are counting their blessings they didn’t get shot up by all those brand new guns
I have been around guns all my life but can not tell if those are new or not from the picture.
A lot of .223/.556 and that Savage B-mag is a rimfire rifle, 17HMR. Hardly a terrorist collection with that lever action in there.
If those are the guns of a group/3 trailers that is not many guns.
I have 7 more than that but a couple less of the AR style.
Mine are all locked up and the amo in a completely separate steel cabinet.
These should have been also - really hurt a good cause and really helped the Turd - dummies.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't own guns. I do however have people close to me that would put anyone out there who considers to have a large gun collection to shame! They are all registered and are legal AR-15's to XR470's. You name it, they've probably got it. All I know is when these new gun laws came into effect... they said "Come and pry them outta my dead hands"! When a Government wants to take away your firearms... its because they're going to do something where you'll need them!

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look. I started reading some of your drivel in the conspiracy thread. I don't accept your views as something I can latch on to. Its a complete waste of time reading it for me. If it makes you happy then keep on keeping on man. Its not for me.
Nothing on that video is my opinion. It's just the other side of the story. Literally from the guy who started that flag and the group behind it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been around guns all my life but can not tell if those are new or not from the picture.
A lot of .223/.556 and that Savage B-mag is a rimfire rifle, 17HMR. Hardly a terrorist collection with that lever action in there.
If those are the guns of a group/3 trailers that is not many guns.
I have 7 more than that but a couple less of the AR style.
Mine are all locked up and the amo in a completely separate steel cabinet.
These should have been also - really hurt a good cause and really helped the Turd - dummies.
how do we know those guns were not stored properly, does anyone think the RCMP are going to haul gun cases around? all ya need is ammo stored in a locked ammo can, firearm trigger or cable locked to be legal, question everything you see, was an old adage! appears the undercover cop, got a few of them making some bravado statements and 2+2 here we are. was this set up?
does anyone think there is something funny here with an old guy hanging out with a bunch of young kids? anyone think there might be a police plant here?

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do we know those guns were not stored properly, does anyone think the RCMP are going to haul gun cases around? all ya need is ammo stored in a locked ammo can, firearm trigger or cable locked to be legal, question everything you see, was an old adage! the undercover cop, got a few of them making some bravado statements and 2+2 here we are. was this set up?
does anyone think there is something funny here with an old guy hanging out with a bunch of young kids?
Well OK that could be possible but Rebel would be on the sniff of a set up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well OK that could be possible but Rebel would be on the sniff of a set up.
well the popo will have to charge all involved, even the undercover cop, till they can get the rest to start talking? i wonder who stands out in the crowd, and all the way from red deer? as to the rebel, the police are under no obligation to tell rebel anything? if it quacks like a duck walks like a duck must be a.........
just my opinion

powderbound

Reaction score
well the popo will have to charge all involved, even the undercover cop, till they can get the rest to start talking? i wonder who stands out in the crowd, and all the way from red deer? as to the rebel, the police are under no obligation to tell rebel anything? if it quacks like a duck walks like a duck must be a.........
just my opinion
Why would the undercover be charged?

Top Bottom