Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a load of BS and nothing more than Fear tactics told by the Puppeteers to the Puppets, aka GRC, nothing more than a glorified security force for the Corporation sole aka, Chinada Gov Inc. Let them issue there little chitty tickets. Those tickets will never see the light of day in a courtroom ever, do these clowns realize how long those will take to run through there chitty little traffic/justice system with backlogs allready reaching 2024-2025 what a joke. I also remember how the people of France held the line against thousands Macron had sent in, those security forces were fk'd outnumbered by We The People period. Just saying:)

#HOLDTHELINE:)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a load of BS and nothing more than Fear tactics told by the Puppeteers to the Puppets, aka GRC, nothing more than a glorified security force for the Corporation sole aka, Chinada Gov Inc. Let them issue there little chitty tickets. Those tickets will never see the light of day in a courtroom ever, do these clowns realize how long those will take to run through there chitty little traffic/justice system with backlogs allready reaching 2024-2025 what a joke. I also remember how the people of France held the line against thousands Macron had sent in, those security forces were fk'd outnumbered by We The People period. Just saying:)

#HOLDTHELINE:)
is rebel news still crowdfunding the coutts protest? i heard the truck drivers were covered, anyone hear if the pickups/cars are covered?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all need to go there. And stay. This week at coutts I Faced off with hundreds of Cops singing O Canada and it was at that moment that the words to our national anthem gave true meaning. With a tear in My eye staring at The police who are following tyrannical orders I knew immediately this Has to happen. Its awesome to sing the words of our anthem and what they truly mean. I will stand on guard for thee Canadians and we will not become Chinaman

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8A22C3E0-EE1E-4EF7-8731-0BC86E75D417.jpeg

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton was another HUGE SUCCESS. It took us all day to leave the Acheson Husky, drive to downtown, through the tunnel and back to spruce grove!! absolutely awesome day. Oh and the Injunction they put in to stop the Honkening?? Lets just say it didn’t really do Jack Chit. Lmao.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton was another HUGE SUCCESS. It took us all day to leave the Acheson Husky, drive to downtown, through the tunnel and back to spruce grove!! absolutely awesome day. Oh and the Injunction they put in to stop the Honkening?? Lets just say it didn’t really do Jack Chit. Lmao.
Saw some live feeds with Sax players and lots of Honkening going on and the Sheriffs walk right on by not even bat an eyelash:) Heard it was happening in BC as well at the pacific border crossing, guess they went right through some barricades the popo had up not sure how true that is though. But good to see it happening all over and at many crossings. 1 would think that JustinCastro would get the message along with the other criminals in parliament. Guess they only care about there cheques and themselves rather than ordinary people enriching there lifestyles.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Incredible day! Hundreds of cowboys,planes flying over drawing smile faces in sky,paragliders flying around,thousands of people,dogs,kids,concert,speakers,auction,bouncy houses,free food,
all the kids and parents so happy and smiling……
life goes on without our evil overlords.
7E61595A-A7A9-4FB7-92EB-FBDE992AC815.png

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We drove 4 hours to get there yesterday with friends from east Germany who lived through this kind of government control we were very proud to see our country come together we were not allowed past the first check stop but there was hundreds of people and vehicles campers horse riders speeches by police officers had a great time weather was great keep it up we are winning and in the end hope we can make these useless politicians pay for what they have done to the Canadian people

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother and dad are there and sending me pics and vids constantly. Some pretty proud Canadians there. It’s great to see. There in milk river but travelling to coutts today to see what’s happening there. All kinds of awesome sights and sounds. They also told me there are lots of people leaving today, only to re-stock and head back down Monday. I think the government has underestimated the will for albertans to camp lol.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw some live feeds with Sax players and lots of Honkening going on and the Sheriffs walk right on by not even bat an eyelash:) Heard it was happening in BC as well at the pacific border crossing, guess they went right through some barricades the popo had up not sure how true that is though. But good to see it happening all over and at many crossings. 1 would think that JustinCastro would get the message along with the other criminals in parliament. Guess they only care about there cheques and themselves rather than ordinary people enriching there lifestyles.

In BC, somebody drove a military surplus Oshkosh truck through the barricade. Haha

Top Bottom