Oh NO !!!!!!

Attachments

• yamaha 2014.jpg
    yamaha 2014.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 667

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Yamaha wanted to come out with something new and innovative, couldn't they at least come up with a new name. Like the cobra, python or black mamba! :D

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is so sad, this is bad for the sport as we now only have 3 major sled companies. Skidoo, Polaris, and Yamacat. Less innovation and less competition.

For the hardcore Yamaha guys, this must be a major kick in the nuts. Waiting years for an upgrade and only get copy paste with an ugly windshield.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Wow! thanks for pointing that out.That windshield is FUUUUUUUGGGLY!!!
this is so sad, this is bad for the sport as we now only have 3 major sled companies. Skidoo, Polaris, and Yamacat. Less innovation and less competition.

For the hardcore Yamaha guys, this must be a major kick in the nuts. Waiting years for an upgrade and only get copy paste with an ugly windshield.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so instead of a cat with a suzuki motor they get a cat with a yamaha motor?

deanaucoin

Reaction score
So i guess we can expect to see the yamacats on sale at both yamaha and arctic cat dealers, congrats to both yamaha and arctic cat for starting a early death to the snowmobile industry, less competition in the market and well they can then do what they want, so lets not all rush out to buy either one of them. Sure this makes for a lot of happy cat and yamaha owners, one day they are competing against each other and the next they are in bed together, go figure!!

Last edited:

ezduzzit

Reaction score

"I really haven't been waiting." "I've actually kinda been having a lot of fun." "In fact, my nuts are kinda okay." But, thanks for your concern.

Oh..., by the way, I'll bet it's kinda nice to be done with all those years of grenading 800's, while you've been waiting for a properly engineered fuel injection system.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will be weird at proline motorsports in saskatoon, its a cat and yamaha dealer already...

Top Bottom