Costco....

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmfao, ya i hear ya, i busted my right wrist( slipped off my knob and hit the coffee table,lol jk) had a full blown cast and was tryin to driive a 5speed car.
T3's r nuts.
haha thats the worst driving standers with casts just doesn't work right haha

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t3's don't do chit for me! about a year ago i had and abcest tooth, worst pain EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. in 5 days i went thru about 100 of them, and it didn't even barely touch the pain. and i'm not kidding, i was taking 2 every hour, hour and half! maybe it was just my pain that they couldn't fight thru, don't know, but then i got beter stuff...........

Last edited:

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
t3's don't do chit for me! about a year ago i had and abcest tooth, worst pain EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. in 5 days i went thru about 100 of them, and it didn't even barely touch the pain. and i'm not kidding, i was taking 2 every hour, hour and half! maybe it was just my pain that they couldn't fight theu, don't know, but then i got beter stuff...........

plz do tell.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plz do tell.
toradol--------it's not a narcotic, but still need a prescrip for it. kinda like a super duper aspirin basically. once i got that stuff, i only needed 2 a day! i'll never get T3's again, but that's just for me. others they seem to work really well....................

but back on topic before we get busted for highjacking...

costco RULES.................. :beer::beer::D:D:D

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
toradol--------it's not a narcotic, but still need a prescrip for it. kinda like a super duper aspirin basically. once i got that stuff, i only needed 2 a day! i'll never get T3's again, but that's just for me. others they seem to work really well....................

but back on topic before we get busted for highjacking...

costco RULES.................. :beer::beer::D:D:D

lmfao, ya was just thinkin that, mite have to grab the bosses costco card and go for a tour.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t3's don't do chit for me! about a year ago i had and abcest tooth, worst pain EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. in 5 days i went thru about 100 of them, and it didn't even barely touch the pain. and i'm not kidding, i was taking 2 every hour, hour and half! maybe it was just my pain that they couldn't fight thru, don't know, but then i got beter stuff...........

i agree i had a hernia opperation last december they gave me like 50 t3's i think i took 4 haha

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easily seduced are ya malibu? maybe we should have a talk with your man before he lets you head off to costco:d:d

Ffftttt, she's married to showtime... What do ya think?

aaron_m

Reaction score
If you ever have the chance.....
Costoco on the big island of Hawaii. $1.50 for a massive tub of soft ice cream, with fresh strawberries or blue berries. That stuff is the chit!!!!!
Spent a few weeks there in 09. After a full day on the beach with the kids, hit the Costco on the way home.
So good.
So good that we are going back this April and cannot wait!!!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
The secret to costco shopping .... dont get a cart if you cant carry it you probley dont need it. :eek:

Their return pollicy is the best. So if that 25lbs block of cheese goes bad before you finish it , take it back no questions asked. lol

:rolleyes:Hmmmmmm............Super Bowl munchies and party grub.
Pretty much gaurantee the left overs will be green by the time I get it back there.

Top Bottom