bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we knew the big fines were coming. no reason to be in a closed area

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
That's a lot of season passes and gas money, even cover a few bees!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No sympathy here. Stay out of closed areas. :nono:

I agree, if you can't comply with closures, and from reading a couple different articles these guys knew they were busted and tried to outrun the conservation officers.... they deserve every thing that's coming to them.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Berta boys are smart enough to know not to ride in the closed areas until after dark when the C-boo are sleepin.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying its the case here but not all closed areas are known to closed areas. I could see a person getting into trouble without knowing it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Berta boys are smart enough to know not to ride in the closed areas until after dark when the C-boo are sleepin.

Hey fellas, there are other people reading these sites. I think the information updates are helpful, but when everyone is spouting off about " I'm going sledding no matter what they do" its giving the window lickers amo to try and shut things down.

Perhaps those that are going riding should just keep it to themselves, and go enjoy the hills. There are "those people" discussing chat sites like this one, face-book, and others saying how there are tons of "sledder's" that will not follow the rules and more needs to be done.

Also, Maybe, just maybe lets not be bragging about going to certain towns and stating how they were welcomed gracefully by local businesses.

Just a couple thoughts and suggestions.

So what are your thoughts and suggestions to the first quote I put up there in light of the second quote I put up there????

Seems a little hypocritical to me!

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good! I'm glad it set a precedence. These animals don't need the stress of helicopter or a sled...

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with staying out if it is closed, but what animals are you referring to? In a lot of the closed areas there is no Caribou. So what animals do we need to not stress out?

They are called Liberals.

Usually travel in large, loud, annoying heards but never really venture far from a Starbucks or government handout center. Most are under qualified but over educated. Many have never ventured outside the heard or even left the comfort of their mothers tit. They have been taught that NO is not a word unless they get to use it and the less they contribute to the rest of the heard the more the heard will suffer to help them out.

This is why I like wolves, they eat Liberals

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good! I'm glad it set a precedence. These animals don't need the stress of helicopter or a sled...
I don't want guys sledding in closed areas simply so we don't get more areas shut down. As far as justifying, well I have zero support there. They fly helicopters over them all the time and nothing happens, but heaven forbid a sled gets within 1 mile. These animals need to be be wolf bait and get rid of them all. Protecting 8 animals or whatever it is at a cost of 10's of millions is a taxpayer joke.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with staying out if it is closed, but what animals are you referring to? In a lot of the closed areas there is no Caribou. So what animals do we need to not stress out?

Lot's of closed areas with no Caribou? Name them. I can, but I'm wondering if you can. There are some. There are not lots.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i lived in 100 mile and later pg we rode lots of areas with cariboo because they wernt closed back then
and when we did see them they didnt give 2 shats about us
we cruise thru a area and they stand by and watch us not scared or stressed at all
now when u chase them around in helicopters so u can dart them and relocate them thats stress

Top Bottom