corbin update

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 feet of base 4 inches of fresh at rain gauge, harvey and howl have 2 feet of base. was raining at the town site when i left sunday. still need one more dump to cover hazards. snow is in the forecast for this week:Holidayslol:

Attachments

• 2301.jpg
    2301.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 2302.jpg
    2302.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2303.jpg
    2303.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 2304.jpg
    2304.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 33

GRD

Reaction score
Where is Corbin???

I have heard a bit about Corbin, but have no idea where it is.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corbin is south west of calgary,I go hwy 22 south to hwy 3 west all the way to the border of bc,its just inside bc to the south. Get a map book of trail and you`ll see it on there.

GRD

Reaction score
I have drove by there a few times on the way to Fernie... How is the riding at Corbin compared to Golden or Fernie? Do they have as much snow?

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
corbin

I find it can have geat snow there, I just watch the weather and read whats on here and other sites about conditions, There is 2 spots to unload before you get to the old town site of corbin,i usally unload at the second one and ride inn on the pipe line to the cabin and up to the knotch its been good for me.

GRD

Reaction score
That sounds good. We may go there on the first weekend of December. I checked out the Inn On The Border website and it looks like they have a good amount of snow. Have you rode into Corbin from the Inn On The Border?

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i have`nt, will have to check into it,and some of the other areas in the area, have been to west castle to. at ski hill it gets good in there to.

Attachments

• 2894.jpg
    2894.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

dakota5

Reaction score
Anyone Ride Corbin on the weekend. Looking to head out today and ride either corbin or Revy for a couple of days.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
corbin

I know there is lots of snow....if you are interested check out the Castlemountain resort web site. That is just on the other side of Corbin...they have had huge snow. was there last week. I am heading out Friday or saturday...I think the forecast is for a warm up on the weather as well....

Mikey

Reaction score
I am heading down that way this weekend (Dec 9), wife has a family obligation there. However I might take my sleds and go for a rip, way more fun anyway. Haven't rode Corbin in years, but it's the only place I know, is the trail still really rough going in from the old town sight (the Mine). I would like to take my dad with me for a trail ride, just don't think he would like the rough stuff, are there any groomed trails it the crowsnest area that he would enjoy? Anything would help........... Thanks in advance!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crowsnest info

Check out

and click Snowmobile Conditions. They usually have updates for the general areas, and post recent pics.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode there last weekend (1st time). Rode the logging roads from the town site and put on 100kms. We couldn't find the right trail into Harvy pass but had fun trying. There was lots of snow on the roads (12-18" of fresh pow). About 2-3ft on the road with good base (even the Apex never trenched to gravel).

Here is a pic 1/2 to Harvy.

Attachments

• FSCN0353 reduced.JPG
    FSCN0353 reduced.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 5496.jpg
    5496.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom