Corbin pics and info.

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
. Conditions are fair to good, depending what you are looking for and how hard you want to work for it. We had a blast this past week. The Sask boys and I road fresh tracks all week end and managed to show some Red deer boys some of the area. Thanks for purchasing your pass! We will see you again. Snow in the forcast!:eek:
Curtis
:theCabin:

Attachments

• 2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0543.jpg
    2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0543.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0545.jpg
    2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0545.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0553.jpg
    2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0553.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 2009 01 14_0520.jpg
    2009 01 14_0520.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0550.jpg
    2009- krauss,biblow,harley_2009 01 16_0550.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 2009 01 14_0532.jpg
    2009 01 14_0532.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 75

KME

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to know where this was and where you staged from - The Inn I assume?

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Yeah, I'd love to know where this was and where you staged from - The Inn I assume?

We staged at Corbin and traveled the Flathead. good times, will be at the staging area again this weekend. My trail out back is in fair condition. I need some fresh snow to groom. Bring it ON!!!
Lite snow and blowing right now.

Curtis:
theCabin:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We staged at Corbin and traveled the Flathead. good times, will be at the staging area again this weekend. My trail out back is in fair condition. I need some fresh snow to groom. Bring it ON!!!
Lite snow and blowing right now.

Curtis:
theCabin:

LET IT SNOW, MOMMA and PAPPA are coming with their Yammi's :) See ya Jan 30th Curt!

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Off the BEATEN path. U can still find the untouched!
Snow is in forcast. Lets here it for the white stuff!!!:eek:
Curtis

Attachments

• IMG_1039[1].jpg
    IMG_1039[1].jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1022[1].jpg
    IMG_1022[1].jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1040[1].jpg
    IMG_1040[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1065[1].jpg
    IMG_1065[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 63

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off the BEATEN path. U can still find the untouched!
Snow is in forcast. Lets here it for the white stuff!!!:eek:
Curtis

Awesome pics! See you and Verlee Friday night Curtis! We should be rolling in around 5-6 pm.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK! just got back from Curtis and Verlee's Place. Wow impressive. We love B.C. We stayed in the huge log cabin, tonnes of room which also served as a great get away weekend for Jade and I, plus another couple. Curtis was a sport and showed us a sweet spot the first day as we tagged along with a bunch of Sask boys. Once we got up to the Heart Break ridge area exploration commenced! There was snow at the top and good enough to climb for us. Played around in the trees for a bit and that was fun. Took my buddy Pat out for his first ever sled experience, and he rolled the wife's yammi in the first 30 mins (pipeline). Despite his leg injury he kept on going to Corbin and then up to the Heart break Ridge area... Good on ya Pat for sticking it out and not making me take ya back to camp lol... The next day we explored some of the trail areas and even found some deer trails to explore... Curtis and the Sask boys found Knee Deep Pow the next day which was great to hear. Overall we had a blast and got to meet peeps and explore. I think the best Part was getting my friend Pat hooked on sleds and the worst part was having to leave the Inn On The Border... Thanks Verlee and Curtis for the opportunity to visit your Place and ride your trails. We will be back to explore some more :)

P.S. :beer:The hot tub was great, and the cabin was awesome for hanging out in after sledding, were thinking March to come back, and sled, maybe even head over to Fernie for the snow drags!:beer:

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
:theCabin:Can't find my camera!!! HOLY!

We got snow. along with lightning, was very cool, took out the cell tower for a couple days. I have been out groomin, but guest R saying 3ft of fresh up top. Hope there right.

Corbin Poker Ralley this weekend comin up. Hope 2 C U there!!!
I gota tell some some stories on the snow storm, lightning show!!!! cool
Curtis

Last edited:

madtacc

Reaction score
:theCabin:Can't find my camera!!! HOLY!

We got snow. along with lightning, was very cool, took out the cell tower for a couple days. I have been out groomin, but guest R saying 3ft of fresh up top. Hope there right.

Corbin Poker Ralley this weekend comin up. Hope 2 C U there!!!
I gota tell some some stories on the snow storm, lightning show!!!! cool
Curtis
I hope they re right too, I am having withdrawls, i stopped at your place a while back and purchased a map of the area, you have a nice place , hopefully you get your new cabin done soon , i would like to stay there sometime.if you have any updates before the weekend that would be great i woulld like to come riding, but i need snow to justify the drive :beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope they re right too, I am having withdrawls, i stopped at your place a while back and purchased a map of the area, you have a nice place , hopefully you get your new cabin done soon , i would like to stay there sometime.if you have any updates before the weekend that would be great i woulld like to come riding, but i need snow to justify the drive :beer::beer:

I was there 2 weeks ago and the new cabin is done, looked really nice. X fingers for snow I want to head back for a march trip. So many places to explore and a weekend is not enough time. Do the snow dance eh lol

madtacc

Reaction score
I was there 2 weeks ago and the new cabin is done, looked really nice. X fingers for snow I want to head back for a march trip. So many places to explore and a weekend is not enough time. Do the snow dance eh lol

I am getting tired of dancing, need to think of something else it's not working :mad::mad:
It is alot of fun there i am new to the area , but have been a few times now and getting to know some places . look forward to seeing you on the hill:beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting tired of dancing, need to think of something else it's not working :mad::mad:
It is alot of fun there i am new to the area , but have been a few times now and getting to know some places . look forward to seeing you on the hill:beer::beer:

Hey, it was out first time there as well. We like the Kootenays (spelling) very much and will most likely ride there when there is snow... PM me if your heading there anytime soon. Maybe we can plan a ride. My wife is not too crazy about hill climbing but likes the trails. I don't mind the hills if it means getting to the sweet spots lol

Top Bottom