Cool Guns

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is crazy all the guys on gun nutz selling their cz's now. Some guys asking a crazy amount too.

Yeah, I didn't buy one when the were $900, wouldn't pay more. Depending on their new status they may be stuck in a safe until the owner dies, then the crown gets them, unless they fall into a piece of PCV pipe of course.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't buy one when the were $900, wouldn't pay more. Depending on their new status they may be stuck in a safe until the owner dies, then the crown gets them, unless they fall into a piece of PCV pipe of course.
Unless they are $200 bucks then ok. Id rather have something that shoots well(as in accurate)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody catch the top idiots twitter remarks today on toughening gun laws? Apparently he told Canada that this needs to be done because you can buy guns in Canada without a licence. Yes he did say that...really. Good gawd that man keeps topping himself everyday with his stupidity.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody catch the top idiots twitter remarks today on toughening gun laws? Apparently he told Canada that this needs to be done because you can buy guns in Canada without a licence. Yes he did say that...really. Good gawd that man keeps topping himself everyday with his stupidity.

He is right you know. Criminals do it all the time. That why this is needed so the criminals will be required to get a license and buy their guns legally. I was thinking about opening a gun shop on the Rez. I think it would do well.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have a CZ 912 or a Mossberg 930? Looking for a new 12 gauge.
Mossberg 930 is pretty low on the quality and reliability end of the spectrum. And highest on the maintenance end.
As an alternative in an inexpensive semi 12ga, check out the Stoeger M3500, M3000, and M3K. I would rather have one of those than the 930.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mossberg 930 is pretty low on the quality and reliability end of the spectrum. And highest on the maintenance end.
As an alternative in an inexpensive semi 12ga, check out the Stoeger M3500, M3000, and M3K. I would rather have one of those than the 930.

Thx Adam

Do you own one? I've always had good luck with Mossberg and thought this might be a decent trap gun. Seems simply enough to take down and clean. I like the looks of the CZ better but how it functions is most important to me.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes if it was Trudeau who started the whole Tide pod challenge.:confused:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx Adam

Do you own one? I've always had good luck with Mossberg and thought this might be a decent trap gun. Seems simply enough to take down and clean. I like the looks of the CZ better but how it functions is most important to me.

No, in semiauto shotguns I've always been a A400 and VersaMax guy. But I shoot 3gun and spend a lot of time around a variety of semiauto shotguns.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I am not sad to see Remington in trouble. Their quality is crap and after denying the issues they have had with their triggers screw them. It has been proven time and time again about their rifles false firing but they deny it. The one engineer warned them but they ignored him as it would cost too much to fix. At that time is was 20 cents or something for each trigger. The remington's die hards will of course defend them but I had a .338 Lapua that would fire intermittently when switched from safe to fire. The other 2 remington rifles i owned had issues too. Junk IMO

I own 5 Remington rifles and one shotgun and I love them, my 700s you can’t kill and never had a problem with the triggers, they’re all tack drivers, probably the best rifle on the market for accuracy, you have to treat any gun as a loaded gun, if it’s pointed in the right direction no problem, but yes I’ve seen trigger troubles in all brands,

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a documentary about the 700 triggers. It is not just hear say. True story. It’s absolutely insane that they got away with out a recall. My 700’s get swapped to trigger tech asap. In the show they showed the process of the risk management vs cost of recall and unfortunately took the low road and figured a the incident payouts would be less than the cost of a recall.

I own 5 Remington rifles and one shotgun and I love them, my 700s you can’t kill and never had a problem with the triggers, they’re all tack drivers, probably the best rifle on the market for accuracy, you have to treat any gun as a loaded gun, if it’s pointed in the right direction no problem, but yes I’ve seen trigger troubles in all brands,[/QUOT

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a documentary about the 700 triggers. It is not just hear say. True story. It’s absolutely insane that they got away with out a recall. My 700’s get swapped to trigger tech asap. In the show they showed the process of the risk management vs cost of recall and unfortunately took the low road and figured a the incident payouts would be less than the cost of a recall.

I own 5 Remington rifles and one shotgun and I love them, my 700s you can’t kill and never had a problem with the triggers, they’re all tack drivers, probably the best rifle on the market for accuracy, you have to treat any gun as a loaded gun, if it’s pointed in the right direction no problem, but yes I’ve seen trigger troubles in all brands,[/QUOT

Even police and military snipers were aware of it and Remington does nothing.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i'm kinda sad about Remington, they are an American icon in firearms, been around for many many years.
Doesn't matter what you think of them it's like Ford or Chevy going under. Sad day in the firearm world IMO.
BTW, i also have a 700, it had the trigger up grade directly from the factory, its been an awesome rifle. No complaints and very accurate.

On another note i also heard Rugar is in trouble also.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i'm kinda sad about Remington, they are an American icon in firearms, been around for many many years.
Doesn't matter what you think of them it's like Ford or Chevy going under. Sad day in the firearm world IMO.
BTW, i also have a 700, it had the trigger up grade directly from the factory, its been an awesome rifle. No complaints and very accurate.

On another note i also heard Rugar is in trouble also.

Got recall on my Sendaro around and opted to put a Timney in.
Have never had trouble with a Remington trigger and always accurate guns.
To bad they had to file for protection, maybe they can salvage enough to stay in business.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy way to send a letter regarding the new gun bill.
Better yet print it and mail the old fashioned way, won't even cost you a stamp.

Top Bottom