Cool Guns

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lar 15 pistol mags with coupler came in today, should double the fun. Anybody have any recommendations for optics for this thing?

Aimpoint CompM4....non magnified is what I am using. It's super duper. I think the price tag matches though.

Nice rifle. I like the coupler btw.

Last edited:

JONSHOW

Reaction score
Here's a semi 308 I built on the cheap.
IMG_0590_1.jpg
Shoots 3" groups of 5 @ 300 yds.Fun gun.
Smashed through hundreds of cheap 7.69x51 now with no issues.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here do any competitive pistol shooting? Id love to get into it but having a hard time finding alot of info clubs around here ???

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buckie I do IPSC fairly heavily. Think I've put about 12000 9mm rounds through my Shadow in the last 12 months practicing. Been to a couple Nats, three Provincials. Plan on hitting up the Alberta IPSC provincials next year.

The place to find out what's going on in your area is the Canadian gun nutz forum. Once you are a member this is the subforum:
Action Shooting Games

IPSC in your area should be easy to find out about here:
International Practical Shooting Confederation - IPSC Alberta

Other action shooting games like 3gun you'll have to post on that gun nutz forum, there isn't one website that has them all AFAIK.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buckie I do IPSC fairly heavily. Think I've put about 12000 9mm rounds through my Shadow in the last 12 months practicing. Been to a couple Nats, three Provincials. Plan on hitting up the Alberta IPSC provincials next year.

The place to find out what's going on in your area is the Canadian gun nutz forum. Once you are a member this is the subforum:
Action Shooting Games

IPSC in your area should be easy to find out about here:
International Practical Shooting Confederation - IPSC Alberta

Other action shooting games like 3gun you'll have to post on that gun nutz forum, there isn't one website that has them all AFAIK.
Thanks alot adam, im actually a CGN member but ive only ever looked at the classifieds until yesterday I found a couple events im my are but still couldnt find much info on requirements ill have to check out the other website you posted, ill have to pick your brain a bit more on the different styles of competition and such once I get a bit more info if you don't mind id sure appreciate it

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
338 Lapua, took the gaudy rail off tho, works ok.

Attachments

• I PHONE PICS Nov. 2012 184.jpg
    I PHONE PICS Nov. 2012 184.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 142

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This works better tho - Desert Tactical with NightForce Optics

Attachments

• I PHONE PICS Nov. 2012 220 - Copy (2).jpg
    I PHONE PICS Nov. 2012 220 - Copy (2).jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 147

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I need one of those ^^^^

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone intrested in a t/c venture in 308 with vortex 4x12x40 , bipod and sling?? Only 17shots fired to sight in lookin to sell to get into a new handgun, pm me

Top Bottom