Cool find !

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I would share my most recent vintage find. I have been looking for a Merc Trail twister for a number of years and wasn't able to track anything decent down. I recently tracked not one but 2 really nice original survivors. A 76 and a 75. Both 440s I don't know a ton about them but know they were a quick machine back In the day. The plan is to completely restore one and touch up the other to keep as a rider. If u have any info or stories on the Old TT 's please share it here
Cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good finds!

I wonder how hard it will be to find missing items.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The power of the old inter web is amazing. I needed a tach, air box, hand grips and a couple hood tie downs. Found them all from a guy in New York. He used to race them and has a ton of parts. Even grabbed a set of perfect cylinders and heads to keep on the shelf. Looking forward to getting these back on the snow !

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hardest thing I have been having trouble finding is the original Blue Lexan windshield material. Might have to paint one light blue and see how it looks

365rec

Reaction score
Koehler engines many Rupp parts same same

Poo time

Reaction score
A guy near me was trying to sell three of these machines with spare parts.realize a little to far away for you. They are a sweet old ride. Nice find

Top Bottom