Cooking on the pipe

600 SummX

Reaction score
My buddy cooks on the trail, his garlic shrimp on the hill never tasted so good. What kind of pipe cooker do you use? Looking for a good quality and sturdy cooker.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha one of my sledding buddys just wrapes a roast up in tin foil nd puts it on the pipe and usaly at the end of the ride its good and cooked

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a muff pot, works good, but the hose clamp keeps breaking after 3 or 4 days of riding.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who ever you purchase the pot from be sure to tell them what machine you are running and they will usually recomend the best fit.
I love mine cant remember the name but the box was black with orange flames I think its called HOT POT and I have a REV and it fits great, use the oven bags for no mess and more heat. you can make stew, deserts, dogs, anything really.. cant beat the warm lunch

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about us starving Yamaha guys and Gals? Is there a product on the market for us? Do we have to rely on our 12 outlet and bulky hot plates?:D:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about us starving Yamaha guys and Gals? Is there a product on the market for us? Do we have to rely on our 12 outlet and bulky hot plates?:D:D
Run an inverter off the alternator, bring a microwave. No reason to be left out in the cold......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you guys cant afford to add any more weight :D
you could add a bbq to the exhaust system on the tail..... hell you wouldnt even feel a 25 pound propane tank, sell the dogs at the top to pay for fuel.. hell I would buy one

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever followed a 4 stroke?........ Is it me or do they smell like popcorn when your breaking them in?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever followed a 4 stroke?........ Is it me or do they smell like popcorn when your breaking them in?

NO never followed! I ride a DOO:shrug:

just kidding enough with the fun, every sled has its own smell. and those 4 strokes do have a sweeter or something like that smell to them.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO never followed! I ride a DOO:shrug:

just kidding enough with the fun, every sled has its own smell. and those 4 strokes do have a sweeter or something like that smell to them.

I suppose,..... I'm usually following, I haven't got lost yet. I just follow the big exhaust cloud in the distance, always catch up when its time to fuel them up. The doos that is..... Hahahahahaha

That sweet or something smell is probally the 4 stroke riders cologne. :D:D:D

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww heck what's a couple more pounds

Attachments

• nv50509_1_400 copy.jpg
    nv50509_1_400 copy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom