Cooker

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Just wondering how well these cookers work on these 800's. will be on a proclimb chassis around the muffler. would it be worth it. I know it wont cook anything but I'm thinking might work enough to warm up food. thanks

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Thing" cooker cans work amazing, cooks really quick and you need to be careful not to over cook. Highly recommend the Thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northof40

Reaction score
They definitely work good. The clamp on ones warm pre cooked stuff, pizza, pops, etc well and the thing cooker can you can cook pretty much anything you can fit in. Both work awesome and I wouldn't want to go without anymore.

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Thx. yea the "thing" is a great creation. was going to buy one but the wife bought me a jaws can for Christmas and love the way it sounds so don't want to change it out

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a muff pot cooker and I can cook or warm any kind of food. We do lots of shrimp,lobster and elk sausage. It sure beats a smashed up cold sandwich.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a muff pot cooker and I can cook or warm any kind of food. We do lots of shrimp,lobster and elk sausage. It sure beats a smashed up cold sandwich.
Did you mount on the can or closer to y pipe?

Flyer

Reaction score
I was gifted a muff pot last year. I haven't figured out where to mount it on my 2015 T3. I want to stay with the factory can.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a 14 proclimb with a HPS can and he mounted it vertically on the can, works well, heats up food in an hour or so as the location is not ideal (closer to the engine = more heat = faster cooking).Mine is mounted on the connection from my pipe to can and it cooks a frozen mini lasagna in about an hour and a half of hard riding w/ stops ect.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Buddy of mine has a 14 proclimb with a HPS can and he mounted it vertically on the can, works well, heats up food in an hour or so as the location is not ideal (closer to the engine = more heat = faster cooking).Mine is mounted on the connection from my pipe to can and it cooks a frozen mini lasagna in about an hour and a half of hard riding w/ stops ect.
HPS cans are almost always ceramic coated too, so that's gonna steal a LOT of heat from the cooker.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to find a place in gp that sells those little aluminum take out containers that fit in the muffpot

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No they don't. Maybe superstore?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I've looked all over and that Wholesale outfit is the only place that has them. None of the rest fit!

I posted earlier in the season and fixed a few up who were also looking. If that fails, get into your wife's/mother's baking supplies and use parchment paper.

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
We use oven bags from no frills/superstore. work great

Top Bottom