Cookecity-bearclawbob's

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find NO new snowover night.:( Last night around 6:30 it started to snow and in 30 min's we had 3 inches on the ground. But it tapered off and didn't recieved any new snow over the night. The snowman is calling for more snow, but this morning at 4 am it was 2.7 below. At this time the temp is at 4.7 above.

AVALANCHE REPORT FOR TODAY:::: Will remain the same with CONSIDERABLE on all wind loaded slopes steeper than 35 degrees, and MODERATE on all other terrain.

Don't forget to bring in your pictures to be posted and if you want a group picture stop in and I'll take that for you and get it posted.

The breakfast burrito is still the number 1 hit for the breakfast here. We are serving pancakes and french toast also.

Bob
Bearclaw
406-838-2040

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Thanks soooooo Much for Moving over here Bob!!!!! We are the Graves Creek Group!! AKA Boones Farm Race Team from Eureka, MT

We will be down in Cooke March 2nd thru the 7th staying at the Super 8,
Now, I dont have to go back and forth to the Nowest to see what you are up to!!

Our entire gruop moved over to this Forum, so It will be great to Keep up
with your posts here!!!:d:d:beer:

We will post some Cooke Pics here too, to get People Excited!!

By the way.... We love your breakfast and of course the BEARCLAWS!!

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Boones Farm Race Team

In Cooke City................. The Super 8 is Great

Attachments

• SNOWMOBILE COOKE 011.jpg
    SNOWMOBILE COOKE 011.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 244
  • SNOWMOBILE COOKE 005.jpg
    SNOWMOBILE COOKE 005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 238
  • SNOWMOBILE COOKE 006.jpg
    SNOWMOBILE COOKE 006.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 235
  • SNOWMOBILE COOKE 001.jpg
    SNOWMOBILE COOKE 001.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 236

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
More of the Boones Farm Race Team

In Cooke City................. The Super 8 is Great

Attachments

• 100_0961.jpg
    100_0961.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_0967.jpg
    100_0967.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 100_0977.jpg
    100_0977.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 244
  • 100_0980.jpg
    100_0980.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 100_0978.jpg
    100_0978.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_0970.jpg
    100_0970.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 100_0973.jpg
    100_0973.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 228

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Right on .... Thanks for posting! We'll be at the Super 8 on the 25th! Can't wait first time there. :beer::d:beer:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pictures are awesome! We heard about the riding at Cookecity's riding from a great group of Saskatchewan guys and are now planning our own trip :D

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
Those pictures are awesome! We heard about the riding at Cookecity's riding from a great group of Saskatchewan guys and are now planning our own trip :D

:cool:COOKE CITY ... NOT SURE U COULD FIND A BETTER PLACE TO VISIT... PARKIN UR RIG WHEN U ARRIVE & NOT TOUCHING IT ALL WEEK...RIDING SLEDS FROM THE HOTEL EVERY DAY... GOOD FOOD, GREAT BARS...FRESH SNOW....ITS THE S#!@...:beer:

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
Again, I've woke up to NO snow.:face-icon-small-sad The weekend is going to be busy. The snowman is showing a 30% chance tonight going up to a 50% for Saturday and Sunday. The temp this morning was 2 below again.

AVALANCHE CONDITIONS FOR TODAY:::: Previously wind loaded slopes steeper than 35 degrees have a CONSIDERABLE danger and all other slopes have a MODERATE danger.

I was out yesterday and found untrack area's but you had to look for them.:)
The sun was out all day, it was so bright it hurt your eyes. :d

We carry HMK clothes so come in and check it out. We are adding new thing each week.

Bob
Bearclaw
406-838-2040

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great now I am going to have to plan a trip with some of the guys I ride with. Thanks Bob for the up dates and Orange Hurricane for the pictures.:d Whats it take to bring sleds across the border for a ride?:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Looks great now I am going to have to plan a trip with some of the guys I ride with. Thanks Bob for the up dates and Orange Hurricane for the pictures.:d Whats it take to bring sleds across the border for a ride?:d

A truck, trailer and passport.........:d:d

416magnum

Reaction score
I love going to cooke city and riding your area. Planning to get up their this week or next for sure and one more after that. Living at your elevation bothers me a bit but its worth it. Anybody else planning to go?

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
I'm sad not to see the storm that the snowman had promised. :(We picked up about and inch overnight, with the low at 2 below again. The temps are heading for the mid 20's. The chance doesn't look good for the next few days.

AVALANCHE CONDITIONS FOR TODAY:::: With multiple weak layers in the snowpack human triggered avalanches remain at CONSIDERABLE on all slopes steeper than 35 degrees and MODERATE on slopes less than 35 degrees.

The breakfast BURRITO is the biggest hit of the town, coming in 2nd is the french toast.:d

The helmet special is also a great deal, come in and see all the specials we have going. :d

We now have SLIDEKICKS ICE SCRATCHERS IN STOCK. They are the type you can go into reverse without damaging them.

Bob
Bearclaw

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
It was another cold night with the temps dropping down to 11.7 below.:eek: The canadian cold front moved even deeper into Montana. We will be seeing below temps again. This coming Wednesday night and Thursday we'll be seeing some snow again.

AVALANCHE CONDITIONS FOR TODAY:::: With multiple weak layers in the snowpack human triggered avalanches remain probable. So the danger still remains at CONSIDERABLE on all slopes steeper than 35 degrees and MODERATE on slopes less than 35 degrees.

Everyone still has voted the breakfast BURRITO NO.1:d

We now have t-shirts to hoodies. Hats will be in on Tuesday. Come by and check them out.:d

Also check out the new items that have arrived.

Bob
Bearclaw
406-838-2040

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its another frigid morning here in Cooke. The temp is at 15.8 below. I've talked to the snowman and told him that he needed to change his ways. He just rolled his eyes and told me you get what you get. Things are looking up tho, with warmer temps by the end of the week and chances of snow. The snow dance continues.

AVALANCHE REPORT FOR TODAY:::: Still looking at CONSIDERABLE danger on all slopes steeper than 35 degrees and MODERATE in all other area's.

The weekend was good for everyone. Lots of people in and having a good time. So most of the area is tracked up, but I was able to find some fresh powder.

I hope everyone has a great week planned.:snowmobilers_wave:

Just to let eveyone know about the saving you can have at the Super 8 motel. Just say you saw this on Snow and Mud and you'll get a great deal on your rooms. You must stay more than 3 days. :awesome_dude:

Bob
Bearclaw
406-838-2040

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070

Cooke City Super 8

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
--

Just to let eveyone know about the saving you can have at the Super 8 motel. Just say you saw this on Snow and Mud and you'll get a great deal on your rooms. You must stay more than 3 days. :awesome_dude:

Bob
Bearclaw
406-838-2040

Super 8 motel
877-338-2070
QUOTE]

I just saw this on SNOWANDMUD.com.....:d:d:d

See you thursday......................:beer::p

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Don't worry Bob, the Boones Farm Race Team is tight with the snowman and will assure deep pow-pow for next week when we are there. Have lots of gravy made up because One Shot Willie is a large man!!!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from cooke. This place was a class act, great food cheep beer and ridin your sled right up to the pump and off up the mountain. The only thing missing was riding my sled through timy's for a coffee. Hit the bistro great breaky and good coffee too. I will be making alot more trips there....cheers and safe sleddin.

Top Bottom