Contribution to the Sicamous area

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I was looking for grassroots people. They don't necessarily have to belong to a snowmobile club, just be good people who give back to the sport!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your looking for folks that are not actually paid by the grooming society like some mentioned already and have given back to sicamous sledding for a very long time, then you should consider Trevor and Leanne at Macs Machine and Jim and Val at JB Marine. The history of the club is with them and it started on Quest.

beatty

Reaction score
From past Presidents to present, Tim Corless, Bruce Moores, Gord Bushell, Dan Morton they all deserve a big pat on the back, to all past and future members that come to the workbee weekends or help out in anyway possible, taking great pride in our club. from the thankful support from all companys and personal people donating money and going out in efforts to raise money for the club, to the businesses that go out of their way for the snowmobilers coming to town and apprecitate you and your business, you cant name just one person in this thread we'd have way to many pages.

Thanks Again Everyone

Grant Beatty

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks for the suggestions guys! I was looking for grassroots people. They don't necessarily have to belong to a snowmobile club, just be good people who give back to the sport!

then in that case i would suggest rene st. Onge ....... Otherwise gord bushell for the amount of work/support he does for the area

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
Blue Lake Cabin Oct 16 workbee.jpg
Oct 31, 2011

Top Bottom