Contacting BRP For a Complaint

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... Yeah i did recover and I assumed that you guys would see the sense in what I am saying? :beer: Maybe my opinions are just a bit too complex?? :confused: :d Or maybe they really don't make any sense?

You escaped from some sort of complex where you were put to recover from:beer:??? I don't know:confused: You just aren't making any sense to me right now Scotty.:( sorry.:d:d

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Canada support line is 819-566-3366 or email at Bombardier Recreational Products - BRP International good luck.....just get wasted and change dealers :rolleyes: as trying to get the satisfaction you are looking for from BRP just ain't gonna happen bud and you'll just have a bigger headache than any hangover will ever give you.:beer::beer:

You said there was an e-mail address at that link, but it just takes me to BRP's website, and I found a mailing address, but no e-mail. Can you send it to me again?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is showing is not what I typed www,brp,com the coma's should be periods for their email address.......thinks maybe they don't want to be contacted? There is a "contact us" section in the link shown but I didn't check where it goes.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What is showing is not what I typed www,brp,com the coma's should be periods for their email address.......thinks maybe they don't want to be contacted? There is a "contact us" section in the link shown but I didn't check where it goes.

might wanna check where it goes:p;)

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
The salesperson contacted me and said he would send me my money back as well as a gift certificate. Somehow they forgot to stamp it. At least they are doing something for me.

Top Bottom