Thank you to Sean Maxwell

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thank you to Sean Maxwell for meeting me on the southside and taking my deposit bank draft to the realtor in Valemount. I sent it on Thursday by Express Post through Canada post, It clearly said TO: Royal LePage Aspire Realty, Prince George and there address in the TO: section. In the From: section it had my snowandmud address as its simple and easy. I got notification on Friday about 11:00 that the envelope has been delivered, after contacting the realtor and having her call the office, they had no bank draft. So I went on line to find it was delivered in Edmonton. Sure enough I drive in, and its in my mailbox. I then checked with Maxwell, and he was heading to Valemount. He met me in south side parking lot and took draft. He hand delivered it to the realtor. Thank you Sean.

I will deal with Canada Post on Monday. Not sure how they did this, lucky it wasn't lost.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No problem Ron, I am the original Valemount pipeline. Had a sled, a cheque and some Canadian tire orders this round trip LOL
You need to change the decals on your truck. Remove Hagen surveys. Replace with Maxwell's Valemount Courier Service.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can only do 3000 with E transfer. Ron sent the big money!

Only if you haven’t changed at bank. Had that limit bumped up $3k don’t buy much anymore don’t want to miss out on a deal bc you can only do 3k /day

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting. What bank bc early this spring after I changed it I paid combine repair via e transfer for 15k one shot Was it fluke or did they change things again ??

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interact says on there site that each bank sets there own. But reviewing this all the banks are the same. 3k per day 10k. Limit. With all the fraud these days they probably set limits for that reason.
Sorry I meant EFT.
Which is pretty much unlimited.
Makes your ass puker sending it.
Now I always send $20 first and ask if they got it in their account, then send the rest.

E transfer i believe is $10k limit in my business account.

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I want to try buying something over 3k and see if I can still e transfer it lol.
Sorry kinda derailed thread away from maxwell courier

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I want to try buying something over 3k and see if I can still e transfer it lol.
Sorry kinda derailed thread away from maxwell courier
I find it absolutely ridiculous in this day of technology that an e transfer is limited to $3k because it isn't secure enough. But you can stroke a check for any amount and then throw the check book back in the glove box.

Top Bottom