Contacting BRP For a Complaint

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
'm looking for an e-mail address or mailing address to send a complaint to Sea-Doo.

I filled in an online from for a chance to win a Sea-Doo. Sea-Doo sent an e-mail to my local dealership and they asked if I wanted any catalgoues. Of course i agreed. The dealership said they would mail them to me. A few weeks go by and then I get a pickup notice in my mailbox. I had to pay almost $5.00 to get a letter. I went to the post office and it was a white envelope with no return address and no postage. To open it and see what it was I had to pay for it. Of course I paid as it could have been something really important.

I was appalled to find that the dealership sent me a catalgoue but did not pay for the postage on it. I want Sea-Doo to hear about this as I have had SOOO many problems with this dealership and I don't think they are worthy of selling BRP products!

That's my rant for the day. Hopefully someone can help me with an address as I can't find anything online. Just a phone number and in my experience letters are much more effective.

Thanks!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck , your complaints will fall on deaf ears, you should open your front door and scream, you'll get the same results!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the new millenium!
the full catalouge is available on-line in a moments notice! FREE with no solicitation.
but I agree they should inform you of any expense in advance.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
one way to get thier attention for sure is to throw the books through thier window. and make sure to include the reciept for your gas to drive over there.lol.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
one way to get thier attention for sure is to throw the books through thier window. and make sure to include the reciept for your gas to drive over there.lol.

Somebody else suggested to tape heavy washers to the catalgoue and mail it back to them COD. If I don't get an answer back from the sales rep I'm going to do that.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP are tax dollars in action, just like the CBC

Not to get picky but i do not think brp has recieved tax dollars. bombardier inc. has which is a completely different company with different owners.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
where did you guys find your family coat of arms online?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to get picky but i do not think brp has recieved tax dollars. bombardier inc. has which is a completely different company with different owners.

When the Feds handed out millions upon millions of dollars to Bombardier years ago "BRP" did'nt exist. Bombardier was one complete company... planes, trains and rec products. The first thing the French Canadian company did with the outrageous grant was set up a plant in Brazil to produce aircraft??? Nice to see our tax dollars supporting foreign employment?? "BRP" rec products division is the result of a split / buyout by the Bombardier family and investors to purchase the snowmobile, atv & watercraft division of Bombardier (I'm sure someone will correct me if I've missed something or I am incorrect).

Anyhow... Arctic Cat (Arctco) had expressed interest in purchasing the Recreation Products division from Bombardier a few years ago when the split was occuring, but rumour has it that the Bombardier products were being built with such poor quality control that AC passed on the opportunity and thought that they would let Polaris take over the bidding process as their products were also suffering from disasterous quality control at the time and the addition of the Bombardier machines to Polaris's product line could only improve their bottomline.

OK.. the second half of my reply might be a bit misconstrude :d or a bunch of BS but I thought I would have some fun. :d:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the Feds handed out millions upon millions of dollars to Bombardier years ago "BRP" did'nt exist. Bombardier was one complete company... planes, trains and rec products. The first thing the French Canadian company did with the outrageous grant was set up a plant in Brazil to produce aircraft??? Nice to see our tax dollars supporting foreign employment?? "BRP" rec products division is the result of a split / buyout by the Bombardier family and investors to purchase the snowmobile, atv & watercraft division of Bombardier (I'm sure someone will correct me if I've missed something or I am incorrect).

Anyhow... Arctic Cat (Arctco) had expressed interest in purchasing the Recreation Products division from Bombardier a few years ago when the split was occuring, but rumour has it that the Bombardier products were being built with such poor quality control that AC passed on the opportunity and thought the they would let Polaris take over the bidding process as their products were also suffering from disasterous quality control at the time and the addition of the Bombardier machines to Polaris's product line could only improve their bottomline.

OK.. the second half of my post might be a bit misconstrude :d or a bunch of BS but I thought I would have some fun. :d:d
I see you have recovered Scotty and again are not making any sense...:beer::d:beer::d:beer::d

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'm looking for an e-mail address or mailing address to send a complaint to Sea-Doo.

I filled in an online from for a chance to win a Sea-Doo. Sea-Doo sent an e-mail to my local dealership and they asked if I wanted any catalgoues. Of course i agreed. The dealership said they would mail them to me. A few weeks go by and then I get a pickup notice in my mailbox. I had to pay almost $5.00 to get a letter. I went to the post office and it was a white envelope with no return address and no postage. To open it and see what it was I had to pay for it. Of course I paid as it could have been something really important.

I was appalled to find that the dealership sent me a catalgoue but did not pay for the postage on it. I want Sea-Doo to hear about this as I have had SOOO many problems with this dealership and I don't think they are worthy of selling BRP products!

That's my rant for the day. Hopefully someone can help me with an address as I can't find anything online. Just a phone number and in my experience letters are much more effective.

Thanks!

Canada support line is 819-566-3366 or email at Bombardier Recreational Products - BRP International good luck.....just get wasted and change dealers :rolleyes: as trying to get the satisfaction you are looking for from BRP just ain't gonna happen bud and you'll just have a bigger headache than any hangover will ever give you.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom