Combination Ski / Snowboard rack

Marmot MB

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they have used a Ski / Snowboard rack for one or the other ?

Ultimately I want to have set up for a set of ski's on each side.

But I want the flexibility to load up a board or a set of ski's using the same rack.

My problem is I Ski and I Snowboard and all the racks available state either ski or snowboard.

Has anyone used the Ski one for a snowboard ? or the snowboard for a pair of ski's

Thanks

jockdoc

Reaction score
Yep, I have the direct tunnel mount from CFR and you have the option on which board style you set it up for

Pin it !!!

Reaction score
I know a guy that makes killer racks !!! $450, powder coated black. Holds skis or snowboards or pow surfs, gear strap points, tunnel reinforcement and 2 bottle openers!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cfr direct tunnel mount is $300 don't even have to drill any holes if your rocking a xm

Drifter1

Reaction score
Any other info you can provide on this other style of rack?

Drifter1

Reaction score
Thanks blue plate, but I was referring to pin its comment of knowing a guy who makes them.
ive also heard of knight rider racks, but cfr seems to be the main supplier of gear racks.
Anyone have experience or issues with warranty etc with cfr?

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks blue plate, but I was referring to pin its comment of knowing a guy who makes them.
ive also heard of knight rider racks, but cfr seems to be the main supplier of gear racks.
Anyone have experience or issues with warranty etc with cfr?

I have knight rider racks on both of my sleds for the last 5 years, awesome rack system, but only for boards and powsurfs. Brian also makes some sweet beer holders as well!

Top Bottom