Colored vents-where to get them?

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get colored vents like the ones in the Timbersled?

Attachments

• timbersled.jpg
    timbersled.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 29

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like how the paint job on the hood, tunnel, skid all matches the toolboxes in the background lol... this guy must like purple!

none the less still a really sharp looking sled! I seen some colored side panel vent kits for cats at pure addiction... they might have some for yammis?!?!?

worth a call to see i guess.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like how the paint job on the hood, tunnel, skid all matches the toolboxes in the background lol... this guy must like purple!

none the less still a really sharp looking sled! I seen some colored side panel vent kits for cats at pure addiction... they might have some for yammis?!?!?

worth a call to see i guess.

Are they still at the same location??

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to be honest im not 100 percent sure... i know that they aren't building any customs anymore but they are still selling stuff... im sure you could track down a number on the internet to call somebody... if not i am good friends with the owners brother in law... pm me if u can't get ahold of anybody and i'll give you his number and he will know who to contact.

Ryan

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah JC,s got some nice stuff, have seen it a while back now. hes always comin up with some new ideas

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I think the vents on the Timbersled are just the stock vents painted so I will probably do the same once I read up on it and figure out which paint to use.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I think the vents on the Timbersled are just the stock vents painted so I will probably do the same once I read up on it and figure out which paint to use.

I know it sounds cheap but go to the paint section in canadian tire and there is a brand that says "plastic" on the can... my buddies have used them on their doors on the xp's looks good and holds up... lots of variety as well.

Auzz

Top Bottom