Clutch cover trade

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a strange or maybe not so strange request, does someone out there have a stock clutch cover with the plastic side guard still intack and want to trade for a cover that has the tabs removed? If so PM me please.:beer:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a strange or maybe not so strange request, does someone out there have a stock clutch cover with the plastic side guard still intack and want to trade for a cover that has the tabs removed? If so PM me please.:beer:

Trying to keep your clutch from going through your door when laying it on it's side? I had mine off last year and am now a shiny new set of doors because of it. (Can't just buy one... right!) Luckily I just bent mine in instead of cutting them off!

Good Luck!

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i JUST removed my cover. ill give it to you if you pay shipping, just rivet it on. sled only had 187 km on it so its MINT!

kobylka18

Reaction score
Have you tried a dealer, the online parts catalog says it is only $12.50 online. I am kinda wishing I did not throw mine out when I cut a bunch of plastic off as well.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the metal hoop with the tabs to attach the plastic piece still in place. I have the plastic outer piece.

Top Bottom