circumcise your snow flap yet ?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With a little training and forcing the flap should not only kink inward but you should be able to bend it under the rear bumper………..Carl did and it was impressive…:D

His were well out of the way. I wouldn't cut it just yet……just saying

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure i can post what brett told me to do with my snow flap. i didn't think it would bend that way. who new.?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow..... That is almost unreal to hear, so you pretty much have to go aftermarket and make it work......

Im confused why this is such an issue for everyone... none of my doo's etec, 800r, 800HO never heated up unless you were looking for trouble....

I think cutting 1/3 off is a good option and I agree with maxwell it could probably be taken off with zero issues and some common sense on the trail.. trail is not a racetrack in BC maybe out east but not here people...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a little training and forcing the flap should not only kink inward but you should be able to bend it under the rear bumper………..Carl did and it was impressive…:D

His were well out of the way. I wouldn't cut it just yet……just saying

so its folded in half then tucked into bumper? this could also work.... pics FS come on lol

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I'm just gonna bungee mine to my CFR rack when unloading .. that's really the only problem i've been having anyway.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im confused why this is such an issue for everyone... none of my doo's etec, 800r, 800HO never heated up unless you were looking for trouble....

I think cutting 1/3 off is a good option and I agree with maxwell it could probably be taken off with zero issues and some common sense on the trail.. trail is not a racetrack in BC maybe out east but not here people...

Zero issue for me, if I think my sled is getting hot. I push the Mode button and my digital temp comes up. Once it's at 138F, I know to drop the scratchers and good to go :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zero issue for me, if I think my sled is getting hot. I push the Mode button and my digital temp comes up. Once it's at 138F, I know to drop the scratchers and good to go :D

haha ya I was just quoting urs but some many peeps go on about this..... seems odd

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so its folded in half then tucked into bumper? this could also work.... pics FS come on lol
I'm sure that's what Mr. Kuster did. But then again my memory is a little foggy from last March. Maybe as the flap gets a little used it will be more flexible. I'll try it a little every ride and see what happens. If it works, I post some pictures.

Maybe if we were like Maxwell and T-Team, we could find a way with duct tape…….:D

Top Bottom