cigarette lighter wiring?

fastidle

Reaction score
On my 2007 700 king quad I have no more power going to my accessory 12 volt lighter plug-in and was wondering if anyone has any wiring diagrams so I can fix this. I may have to run a new fused circuit to it straight from the battery but would rather fix the old wiring. Any help will help

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my 2007 700 king quad I have no more power going to my accessory 12 volt lighter plug-in and was wondering if anyone has any wiring diagrams so I can fix this. I may have to run a new fused circuit to it straight from the battery but would rather fix the old wiring. Any help will help

did u check fuses. and ensure everthing is plugged in, could be a worn wire etc...

t

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know on my king quad the key must be in the on position for it to work.... have you checked yours with key on or off?
it is a PIA because every time I stop and turn the key off my GPS turns off also.
I have to wire the power so that it stays on continuouisly.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to blow the fuse on my 06 kq every time I used a compressor. I finally changed to a higher amp rating fuse (I think it was a 15 and went to 20). I heard that princess auto has automatic resetting breakers that would eliminate the issue, but I never got around to doing it.

fastidle

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to reply guys but thanks for your help. I ended up running a new circuit from the battery with a 20 amp fuse. Works good now

Top Bottom