Christmas bonus?

togo ripper

Reaction score
What do you guys figure is a fair Christmas bonus for journeyman technician? Lets hear some past experiences

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of year the company had. 12% good year, 4-6% bad year, 0% tight year.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a turkey one year......

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$100.00 gift card to a restaurant is what I get every year. This year I'm going to the Cactus Club!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Jim Kinnear was around employees used to get 100 Pengrowth shares every Christmas. Don't know if they still do that. Annual bonus was separate from that. Used to get a Christmas ham or turkey from Titan Electric.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you guys figure is a fair Christmas bonus for journeyman technician? Lets hear some past experiences
Your lucky you got a job, I must be old but I never got a bonus, maybe the new generations think there intitalled to one? How about some food stamps, lol

Reactions: RXN

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bonus???
Never have received one , and didn't expect one either.
Exactly any where i worked it never crossed my mind, wtf is people looking for a handout go start your own business.

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The company I work for rolls the annual bonus and xmas present into one thing some years it's $100 the next it could be $10k depends on how the year was and how profitable I was to the company

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine owns a trucking company maintenance shop. He told me every year he puts $25,000 in a kitty for the shop tech's. Everytime they have a screw up the cost of that is deducted off the kitty total. At the end of the year the 4 techs split whatever is left as a year end bonus. Simple idea and creates an edgy atmosphere in the shop if someone is not pulling up there socks?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get bonus for Christmas only started my new job two weeks ago. But in the summer I got an x box one as a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Top Bottom