Cheers from Valemount!

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Three Ranges is one of the newest and the smallest craft brewery in BC. We brew and package our own beer right here in the beautiful mountains of the Canoe and Robson Valleys. Come by our tasting room and sample our beers or grab some to go while you're in Valemount. Visit our website and Facebook pages for regular updates and locations of where to find us on tap.

Cheers,

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Is it for sale in stores?

Six packs of cans are available in the Valemount BC Liquor store across from the brewery, and we're on tap at the Valemount Best Western, the Giggling Grizzly in McBride and the Caribou Grill also has cans available. We should have cans in the McBride liquor store very soon.

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Need to get some down to clearwater!

We were working on that. We just started our canning line. As soon as we have production and demand stable here in Valemount and McBride, we'll start working our way south. I hope to make some sales calls in the next month. Keep watching here, Facebook, and yes, we're even on Twitter for the latest info!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud, have you been informed about becoming a supporting vendor on our site? Being a SV, the possibilities for your establishment could be endless. There are a LOT of ppl that ride Vale here, on a regular basis.

Not being a SV, your threads ands post could be removed without any notification. Please feel free to "PM" me if you have not been informed?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup.. A guy we were with at da Caribou Grill sucked a few back... I said to him "So how is it" ... He said taste like another one!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom