Valemount Snow and Beer Report

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Well Valemount Sledders, it's that time again to warm up your engines and build up a thirst. I will be using this thread to post beer menu and food menu updates throughout the season. If you are a craft beer drinker, a local beer drinker, or just a beer drinker we have something for you. We also have hot food available this season.

First bit of notice is that it's snowing....and I mean snowing down in the valley bottom which is good for the trailheads and upper slopes! All just in time for our 1st Anniversary, but I'll tell you more about that next week! Hope to see you in for a beer after hitting the slopes.

Open Wednesday - Saturday 3-8pm, Sunday 1-6pm.

Cheers,
Michael

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Thank you! We are in McBride at the Grizzly, Morels and the BC Liquor Store and in Blue River at Oakman's Grocery this year as well as Valemount! Give us a little more time. We'll grow.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you! We are in McBride at the Grizzly, Morels and the BC Liquor Store and in Blue River at Oakman's Grocery this year as well as Valemount! Give us a little more time. We'll grow.
I understand you are only a nano-brewery, but good to hear you are getting closer. Hopefully I see some of your cans in the BC Liquor Store in Clearwater soon. At least in sled season I have two reasons to go to Valemount lol.

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We are a taproom with a single food item on the menu. In the winter, we are serving different chilis. They are super tasty and served with beer bread, butter, and cheese. If you are a VARDA member, you can get a $2 discount an dinner and a beer with your member card! Also, we don't have a TV. If you would like to try our beer and watch the game, the Summit Grill at the Best Western is the place to go. They have both and a full menu.

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Re: UPDATE!!!!!!! Valemount Snow and Beer Report

Tonight we are celebrating our 1st Birthday for Three Ranges Brewing!!!! Come by at 530 for the tapping of our Anniversary Ale, and enter to win drawing prizes all night. We'll be open until 9 tonight. See you there!

Oh,....and there's lots of snow now.

Cheers,

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

Conditions Update......It's sunny and cold. Finish your day with a cold beer and a hot bowl of chii. VARDA members get $2 off with a valid member card.
Wed - Sat 3-8pm
Sun - 1-6pm

This weekend we're pouring:
Ups Swift Creek Pilsner
Sacrifice Red
Tail Slap IPA
Swamp Donkey Brown
Snow dance Porter - Until gone
7 in Dog Years Anniversary Barleywine - Until gone

There are still bottles of 7 left, get them while they're available!

*Please drink responsibly

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

Hello Ladies and Gents.....it's time for your beer update!

For the Valemount and area snow conditions....they're getting WAY better. See here for the grooming update...Home | Valemount and Area Recreation Development Association

It's going to be cold as hell this week.
Now to the BEER-

I am sad to report the Anniversary beer is all gone
We do have all of our regulars in stock on draft...we''ll have cans of Pale and Brown back by Wednesday.

Friday Jan 1st- 3pm we'll be tapping our next seasonal beer. It's dark, roasty, and delicious. Match it up with a big bowl of Mandy's chilis for a great after-sledding meal!

Show your VARDA member card and get $2 off a beer and bowl.

Our beer is available @
Valemount:
- The Summit Grill (Best Western)
- The Royal Canadian Legion
- BC Gov't Liquor Store across from the Brewery

McBride
- Morels Restaurant
- Gigglin' Grizzly
- BC Gov't Liquor Store

Blue River
- Oakman's Grocery

Prince George
- Twisted Cork (Sacrifice Red on Tap)
- Nancy O's (Assorted package beer)
- Copper Pig (Assorted package beer)

Thank you for your support! We're open New Year's Eve 2-6pm. Close Jan 1st, and then back to our normal hours.

Cheers,
Michael

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

We hope everyone is having a good New Year! There's a lot of new snow in Valemount and the surrounding area. Time to hit the hills. After you're done sledding, come fill up with a spicy bowl of our beer chili and some local craft beer! As always VARDA members that show their card get a $2 discount on chilis and a .5L of beer.

Cheers!

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We hope everyone is having a good New Year! There's a lot of new snow in Valemount and the surrounding area. Time to hit the hills. After you're done sledding, come fill up with a spicy bowl of our beer chili and some local craft beer! As always VARDA members that show their card get a $2 discount on chilis and a .5L of beer.

Cheers!

Great place! Was there in late december and now I'm hooked on the upswift creek pilsner!

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were just in jasper and the jasper brewing co. Sure brews a lot of great beers..... I think a mountain mania beer would be a hit for the weekend. What about the meet and greet? Are we having 3 ranges hosting it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea.
We are always capable of trying new brews, while translating snowmobile BS :d

Top Bottom