Valemount Snow and Beer Report

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I think the tap room might be a little small for the number of folks, but we can squeeze. I hadn't planned on a special MM brew, but I just emptied a tank.....hmmm....let me think about this a minute.

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I can get carbonation, but smoke is another ball game. I can do woodsy flavour too. I have to look at the dates to see how much time I have!

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Well, I heard you guys did a great job finishing off all of the TRBC beer! I am impressed. I might have to figure out how to get some beer into the next Mountain Mania event, depending on where it'll be held.

Thank you for all your support, and I look forward to serving you in the Taproom for the rest of this "winter".

Cheers,
Michael

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I heard you guys did a great job finishing off all of the TRBC beer! I am impressed. I might have to figure out how to get some beer into the next Mountain Mania event, depending on where it'll be held.

Thank you for all your support, and I look forward to serving you in the Taproom for the rest of this "winter".

Cheers,
Michael
Thanks for supplying. I brought enough home to hold me over for awhile. BTW I was the guy in on Saturday evening with the TRBC hat.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, the "blue" trb can was really good.... Other two, wasn't fussy about(especially the ipa -- it was very hoppy with quite the tangy aftertaste), but others really liked it. Also had the swamp donkey and another one that was on tap at the best western lounge. Good beers :) .....

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Porter is amazing. Wish i could have taken the keg home with me. I Would have had a lot more that 2 if my wife would drive with the trailer hahaha. Morels in McBride was amazing. Anyone that hasn't eaten there when your in McBride for a weekend ride is really missing out. Great food and Great service.
:beerchug:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the porter is amazing. Wish i could have taken the keg home with me. I would have had a lot more that 2 if my wife would drive with the trailer hahaha. Morels in mcbride was amazing. Anyone that hasn't eaten there when your in mcbride for a weekend ride is really missing out. Great food and great service.
:beerchug:

where is "morels" and what kind of food is it....

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hey Summitric,
Sorry I missed this post. Morels is on the main drag in McBride as you head into town. It's a really cool little restaurant, an dJulian and Anastasia are great folks. Julian is also an amazing chef. They have a nice menu. Tapas, pastas, it's nice restaurant cuisine. They're pouring 2 taps all the time.

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you folks noticed, but Valemount is getting a ****-tonne of snow at the moment. Come and get it quick. It's supposed warm up next week and rain.

Oh, and there's lot's of beer on tap at the brewery. We are out of the Derailed Pale Ale until next week, but we have our Double Slap Double IPA on. It's a hoppy 8.6% beauty.

Varda members with a current card get a $2 discount on a beer and chili.

Cheers!

Three Ranges Brewing

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Tyler,
That's not going to happen for quite sometime. First, I don't make nearly enough beer, and secondly, I don't like AB's rule that I have to ship it all to St. Alberts. It will be a couple of years before I could make enough beer to make that shipment available.

I think it's just a good reason for folks to visit Valemount!

Thanks!

Top Bottom