Check stop on hiway 16 at tete juan junction

Thumper-darryl

Reaction score
Topics like this amaze me. The rules about insurance, registration and mounting of plates have been around for years, and beat to death on forums. Follow the rules and check stops are effortless. We are always looking for help with catching the sled thieves, and when the RCMP do something to help the problem the forums are full of people complaining that they are going to get tickets. Give me a break.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Topics like this amaze me. The rules about insurance, registration and mounting of plates have been around for years, and beat to death on forums. Follow the rules and check stops are effortless. We are always looking for help with catching the sled thieves, and when the RCMP do something to help the problem the forums are full of people complaining that they are going to get tickets. Give me a break.

your missing the point. this isnt a stolen sled checkstop. infact from the people ive talked to they arent even looking at the sleds besides making sure they are straped down.

and if my sled was stolen i dont want it back anyways.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Apparently the local tow truck guy was busy today. Few units didn't pass inspection

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the local tow truck guy was busy today. Few units didn't pass inspection

yeah but did you guys bail out bogger, or you feel it is better to know where he is at all times.:d

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He never even asked to see papers for the sleds or the truck. :d

We are always looking for help with catching the sled thieves, and when the RCMP do something to help the problem the forums are full of people complaining that they are going to get tickets. Give me a break.

Making sure that my sled that some dip $hit stole is properly tied down doesn't help the thieft problem!

I'm pissed off that I can drive right through all these "check stops" and they DON"T ASK me for proof of ownership? I'm sure that having duct tape on lightening1000's truck helps recover lots of sleds as well:rant:

justalv

Reaction score
There not checking for registration or insurance. We just drove right through. If your pulling a trailer they ask you to hold your brake controller and go forward. If your tires lock then your off.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen far too many cops outright lie under oath to protect each other or their friends to ever, ever have any respect for them. Sure there are good ones, but they know how the code works and that makes them worse then the criminal in my books.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I had all my papers in a neat little pile on the console and they were "too busy" to even pull me off the hiway?????wtf??? Not sure if the I Know Maxwell bumper sticker scared them or what???

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Anyone got room to get 2 sleds to Allen creek and back tomorrow? Many :beer::beer::beer: in it for you

....no batteries to be found in town

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got room to get 2 sleds to Allen creek and back tomorrow? Many :beer::beer::beer: in it for you

....no batteries to be found in town

you should have called me as I would have lent you mine. had someone leave for Val. about a half hour ago.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself. The cops couldn't care less if a sled is stolen and make hardly any effort to investigate when they are, which is evidenced by others comments on this site that have had them stolen and reported them to the cops. When you target one "identifiable" group, on a weekend when an event like MM4 is KNOWN to be happening, that's bordering on harassment. But you just keep drinking their kool-aid, the cops and government love sheeple like you.

Top Bottom