Check stop on hiway 16 at tete juan junction

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops said that there were alot of tickets handed out for trailer brakes and break-away switches not working properly. There were several people they said that they probably got abit more picky over things due to the fact of the peeps being rude or ignorant towards the cops. Being rude never helps when cops or dot's are involved. The one cop said that he actually had a guy ask him " does your mother know your out here din this you fat f%$k". That one didn't go over well, he got around 800.00 in fines by the time he was done. I dont agree with doing the check stops only on a weekend like this because once again it looks like they're targeting a specific group. I think it should be done a regular basis, randomly.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Long and short it was a money grab and nothing else. We got through in 5min. after our brakes passed so no issues. However if they are so concerned for public safety we should be driving through these on a regular basis.

Also taking a drink that is sitting on the toilet away from a guy WHILE HE"S PEEING!!! in a stall is a real classy move. If it was me I would have pissed on him. What a douche! Told him so to his face. Valemont cops are real winners. Glad to see our tax dollars going to make sure booze stays in the gym instead of the little things like ..... oh crime, for example. :nono:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Long and short it was a money grab and nothing else. We got through in 5min. after our brakes passed so no issues. However if they are so concerned for public safety we should be driving through these on a regular basis.

Also taking a drink that is sitting on the toilet away from a guy WHILE HE"S PEEING!!! in a stall is a real classy move. If it was me I would have pissed on him. What a douche! Told him so to his face. Valemont cops are real winners. Glad to see our tax dollars going to make sure booze stays in the gym instead of the little things like ..... oh crime, for example. :nono:

The bathroom is not the gym :rolleyes:....

Valemount police quotes

"We are not the warning police"
"We are not targeting sledding it was just a coincidence we doing a blitz this weekend'
"If we do not find anything wrong with your trucks and trailers then we could check into VIN# to see if sleds are stolen.......but only if we had the time and resources"
"Even if you think it's right it's probably wrong in our eyes"

Anyone remember the other gooders??

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Valemount police quotes

"We are not targeting sledding it was just a coincidence we doing a blitz this weekend'
"If we do not find anything wrong with your trucks and trailers then we could check into VIN# to see if sleds are stolen.......but only if we had the time and resources"

Its all about educating ..................... lol. I'm educated now!! Less time in Vale more time elsewhere.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Valemount police quotes

I had a nice chat with the ocifer in the hischool lobby but damned if I can remember any good quotes.

Top Bottom