Check stop on hiway 16 at tete juan junction

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love how everyone is required to have all there ducks in a row but everyone has a different answer of what is required.

like i said before maybe they should do some education before emptying my wallet.

would it kill the rcs to come on here and post a simple document pertaining to sledders in particulare and how to ensure your rig and its contents is properly documented and safe?

how about a foldout pamphlet! plenty of useless ones on the shelf at the RC detachment....why not one that has some importance

if im stressed out and want to jump i have no problem finding all the information i need!! but i guess theres no money in that.....

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love how everyone is required to have all there ducks in a row but everyone has a different answer of what is required.

like i said before maybe they should do some education before emptying my wallet.

would it kill the rcs to come on here and post a simple document pertaining to sledders in particulare and how to ensure your rig and its contents is properly documented and safe?

how about a foldout pamphlet! plenty of useless ones on the shelf at the RC detachment....why not one that has some importance

good point we know they are watching us.

So we need to bring our cheque books for the boys in blue 'cause donuts aren't enough?!!! GREAT... :mad: A$$HOLE$!!!
tims cards may also be accepted, and are lighter and easier to carry than a cheque book, and it doesn't matter if they get wet.:d

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My plate isn't mounted on the sled either. Don't see getting a ticket as it's not being ridden in the trailer occifer, here is the plate and I'll be installing it before I ride ;)

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My plate isn't mounted on the sled either. Don't see getting a ticket as it's not being ridden in the trailer occifer, here is the plate and I'll be installing it before I ride ;)

That is the correct answer.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they manage to find one stolen sled this weekend, it will be worth it. Hope they have a sense of humor about the plates.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they manage to find one stolen sled this weekend, it will be worth it. Hope they have a sense of humor about the plates.

but really how many people haul stolen sleds to the hill and ride them during an event like this where they know the enforcement will be steped up?

yep there were a few at BIS and thats just insane.

but in reality the thefts will still happen during the night while everyone including the cops are sleeping.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought for you guys while you are there, if the cops know you are heading there, so do the fugging theif's. Maybe ask the cops who are there what type of plan they have in effect to protect your investment, seeming how they have put so much resources into checking the sledders. Anyhow hopefully you all have a awesome weekend, ride safe.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca