Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What option brought you to SnowandMud.com

• Total voters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was told about this site by, turfchucker01. We used to go to another ATV site all the time. About a month after joining, I have never looked back.

Thanks S & M

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually for me i seen posters up on bulletin borads at Cycle Works in Acheson.
Meant to go on alot earlier,but when i was real serious at getting a sled i remembered the site.
I enjoy and have met some really cool guys.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was google seaching for places to ride my quad when i found this site the second site i looked at accualy but the other site wasn't very helpfull so i came here wonderfull site talked with some cool people met some really cool people too. im sure i'll meet more at the rallys this spring/summer

rock on S&M what ever your doing, your diong it right keep er goin

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I have known Ron for over 10 years. So I joined this website. It is the only one I have to be a member of.
I have not joined anyones army.

rhinoefi

Reaction score
I was looking for info on rallies this year and the only info I could find was on the snow and mud web site , so I signed up , and happy I did thanks snow and mud

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ran into Catmando out at the first summer campout and he gave me a card.So i snooped around for a while and joined,actually there was three of us that joined.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was drinking with Bigfoot and in a drunk'n state of mind he talked me into joining Snow and Mud. Peer pressure!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando use to deliver my trusses on site and got to taking about things with motors one day and he filled me on this site...checked it out that night been here ever since!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what number i was, but it was nov. '06, so it musta been low. i think i was looking for conditions and places to ride. to far back to remember now. hell, i struggle to remember yesterday a lot of the time.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pipes got me addicted when he said to check out the mcbride snow conditions, its like being a teenager and discovering sss.......now.... ya snow... thinking of getting a tat that says S&M -- any body else?

T

Patsplace

Reaction score
Was surveying a boat in Vancouver for Mike Irmen, commented on his neat truck and he told me that they had sleds that put out 300 to 400 h.p. and would climb a wall in the attached trailer. Well it sounded nuts to me and I was fine with that until he sent me a Boost video that blew my mind. Seriously Kewl stuff!!!

I'm 62, ride a quad, snowboard, have a frame off, 460 powered Ford 4X4 and after watching the vid and then talking to a few pals on the Island (Vancouver), I've got to get myself a sled. The back country behind Powell River looks way too cool to not get out into.

I'll go to some of the other forums and look for advice on what kind of sled to look for on a budget, that will get my butt up some of the hills in this country.

Regards,
Pat:d

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blue Jewel sold me some stickers... and i was looking for info on repairs...tried snowest but holy it is like pulling teeth to get info on that site

Sassy

Reaction score
I joined up after looking for help to repair my Grizzly 700 and ran across Murminator and liked his advice. Looks like a lot of neat places to see and fun people to meet! Being from the SOUTH....think I need to come up!;)

Top Bottom