Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What option brought you to SnowandMud.com

• Total voters

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Peeps!!!!!!

Welcome to the site,As we travel and be part of many shows/events,We are just curious at which event you attended ,that you heard about us,pls choose one..:d

Happy sledding and ATVing this up comming year.

#11 for me.

Last edited:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen you at the edmonton sled show 07, and i'm addicted ever since, great site, keep up the great job!!!!!!!:beer::beer::cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I became a member right around 300 if I remember right,I got a email from Ron because he noticed I was on outlaw atv and kept bugging those quadders to start a forum for snowmobilers which they did but I was always on it by myself,didnt go to good,they are die hard quadders.And then I got summoned to the green room and never looked back!
Been a fun ride!
catmando!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a google search. I was trying to find information to work on our sleds. I picked up on how friendly and helpful everyone was right away. So I signed up.

Last edited:
S

stripe

its hard to find a place that will put up with me good site lots of friends here

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was #815......I think I was google-ing campgrounds that allowed quads and there was a thread that was returned....i was pretty inactive at first (mind you the site itself didn't move very quick back then) then I'd get the "Bogger we miss you" e-mails and sign back on after each reminder and password retrieval....Congrats to Ron and the mod group because S&M has grown into the best source for info on the net....cheers

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told about this site from a fellow sled and atv`r.... By far my favorite site to visit. Great people on here that are more than willing to help out another sled or atv`r. Keep up the great work...:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The Mrs. stumbled across it and signed me up!Boy does she ever regret that..."apparently" I spend way too much time on here:confused::confused:

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tandom pulled a sled out of Renshaw in McBride, saved buddy 1000 bucks on chopper call. haha afterwards he bought us and a large group dinner, he then told us about the site, i think his friend was one of the founders or something. Can't remember his name. bah

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler g and I belong to a same sled club the Trailseeker and it was great to put face to the user name when some Snow and mud.com came out to our
poker rally maybe we will hook up again next season ...later

Top Bottom