Cheap skidoo cranks?

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where would you recommend getting a crank from for a good price? My crank is bent and the bearings are shot..... rebuild is as much as buying one from brp (with core credit). Where should I go in Canada for a new crank?

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could always try a sled wrecker. The Sled Parlor has hundreds of sleds to choose from, and Landon really knows his stuff.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are in the area-check Moongoose. Myself, I would buy the BRP one. As you already found out, a rebuilt one is just about as much as one from BRP.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
04 summits off the ski-doo website say the engines are not available...what gives with that.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where would you recommend getting a crank from for a good price? My crank is bent and the bearings are shot..... rebuild is as much as buying one from brp (with core credit). Where should I go in Canada for a new crank?

Send maxwell a PM, he might have an extra one for sale, or for a couple of thou more, you could probably find a complete 04 and take a chance that way.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried to get an crank from cvtech this winter and i was on a wait list of 14 for my 08. i went another route

zeke

Reaction score
I got a 800 crank this winter from cv tech thru a guy who advertised on kijiji. Got it in a couple days for around $700. mikewell services. There was another guy who had a good deal on 2ring piston kits too.

Top Bottom