chatter creek spots available

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 spots available for the 13 -17 of Apr. You would have your own room and not have too bunk with anyone you do not know. Pm me for details.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. Few interested folks. Couple that tried to low ball an offer. Lol.
Still up for grabs.
If you have never sledded chatter all I can say is you go once and you can't wait for next year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. Few interested folks. Couple that tried to low ball an offer. Lol.
Still up for grabs.
If you have never sledded chatter all I can say is you go once and you can't wait for next year.
So guys even lowball something like this? Good lord....

Reaction score
Wow... I had never heard of it. Looks awesome. Although I wish the on the website when you click "How to Get Here" it ACTUALLY told people..... you know...... How to get there! (sorry OCD kicks in).

Anyway it looks awesome. If I had mountain sled gear I'd love to join. How much does it cost a guy.... assuming I could make it, how much $?

Burns

Reaction score
Wow... I had never heard of it. Looks awesome. Although I wish the on the website when you click "How to Get Here" it ACTUALLY told people..... you know...... How to get there! (sorry OCD kicks in).

Anyway it looks awesome. If I had mountain sled gear I'd love to join. How much does it cost a guy.... assuming I could make it, how much $?

Keep clicking -

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been going up for four years now and never had a bad time. The staff and food are awesome..there's always good snow although sometimes you have to look for it. Excellent exploring and tree riding! Like previous...once you go you'll always want to go year after year.
well worth the $235 when you include all your meals and you stage at 5500 ft

Tugtruck

Reaction score
I am interested in the 2 spots for chatter creek please message me. First time on snow and mud, nice forum and helpful info.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tug, got your pm, we are not looking to separate days right now. Looking to sell all 4 days as one package for both spots. If the guys decide to let days out I will repost the add...

C

Last edited:
Top Bottom