Chase sledders

Crowfoot

Reaction score
I see some new sleds in town. White truck two polaris on pine street. You a member on this site. Like to get to know local sledders.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi crow foot couple of guyz here in pritchard that ride local areas here thru out the winter....we just intermediate old guy kinda riders but like to ride hard and rip up the pow......just hurts more for us i guess...lhave ridden crowfoot, porcupine, green, and of course sun peaks/cahilty.......good ta meet ya!!! Cheers Bri

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bri, did you make it to crow last sunday? I was late getting out of kamloops. I did make it out there and had a blast!! but it would be great to have a tour.. when you heading out there next ? or anywhere else for a day trip ?
let me know,
cheers,
John

Crowfoot

Reaction score
would like to get out Monday, was up there last Sunday, broke my throttle block getting repaired this weekend, can't ride till Monday. The new powder was great could still use more snow to fill in the creek beds, still lots of good riding. let me know if Monday works.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bri, did you make it to crow last sunday? I was late getting out of kamloops. I did make it out there and had a blast!! but it would be great to have a tour.. when you heading out there next ? or anywhere else for a day trip ?
let me know,
cheers,
John

hi white..........didnt get to the foot myself last weekend......buddy tested new sled behind us at cahilty...was fun....prob gonna go again today...gonna wait for one more good dump and crowfoot should be really good!!!! gonna go today about 10 let me know if u wanna go............. b

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bri, well I guess I missed ya today! have a great day out there! Keep in touch!

Hey Crow, I'm up for a ride! let me know when you wanna go!

:PDT_bud:

Crowfoot

Reaction score
I be at the parking lot at 9:30 mondaydec 22. I have green F350 Crewcab, with Rex xp. I be there hope to get to first cabin by 10. Then see the mountain.

Crowfoot

Reaction score
sledded mon 3 feet base with 1 1/2 to 2 feet of powder, still need more snow but did have a great day, couple of stumps and trees provided some challenge. played off the top got into 2 1/2 to 3 feet down in the tree's and lee side of the mountain. Rode with polaris, one guy got his belly pan puncture, called it a early day. Changed groups and dropped into the tress for a stuck fest with some intermediate riders. about -15.

steve250f

Reaction score
hi there just down at parents for xmas use too live here rode crow foot lots lived at base of hill nice no hauling just ride will be back in jan or feb maybe see you then just joined snow an mud an found this live in fort mac murray now small world hay see yalater

Top Bottom