Charity Support

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Veteran support is a total disgrace, way more needs to be done to help these individuals, I don’t have much info on it other than a few neighbours i have had over the years but need to focus way more on mental health, i have heard way too much booze therapy. Glad they have a veterans food bank now but so many levels of issues with very few levels of support.

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Veteran support is a total disgrace, way more needs to be done to help these individuals, I don’t have much info on it other than a few neighbours i have had over the years but need to focus way more on mental health, i have heard way too much booze therapy. Glad they have a veterans food bank now but so many levels of issues with very few levels of support.
I totally agree Mitch. Our government really has dropped the ball for our veterans. They really do need much more support from everyone.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vets are homeless on the streets while we hotel the migrants they were fighting against…..that’s today’s clown world. New normal

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My (2) Elite hockey players are doing food hampers and Xmas gifts for the elderly. Food hampers with their teams and the gifts for the elderly that is something they've decided to do on their own. The Wife and I encourage them to do as much charity work as possible. It is obviously for a great cause, but also helps to receive scholarships for education and earn positions in the work force.

Top Bottom