Change of heart for Kijiji?

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some one could just as well knock on your door and shoot you in the face as pull a Tim Bosma on you. Scumbags don't worry me much. I'm always one step ahead of them.

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else get this text message while selling on kijiji? This is so and so replying and wondering if your (insert item here) is still for sale don't text this number but for a quick response email (email address) seemed real fishy to me and regret deleting the address. Bought and sold a few things on there. But this is the first reply that made me wonder wtf is this

Yep don't reply to them, I was getting those and checked on kijiji, they have a page showing all the scams under the help button. They get your email address then hack it.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People. If it is junk, please dispose of it at your local dump, not sell it, implying it works good to every caller. I just bought a ice and water fridge the other day, nothing works except the light... Later today we are all going to shoot the hell out of it and take it back, forfeiting my cash and dump it on their driveway.

I would piss my pants laughing if you are on this thread, so go eff yourself, in the nicest way possible. Lol.

:ha_ha:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So getting low balled is now the second worst thing that can happen as a kijiji seller I guess.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember but there was something similar that happened through another site like craigs list or something.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not at all. I set it up for them to come deal with my wife when I'm not home!

Anybody had a change of heart selling stuff online on sites like Kijiji after the recent Tim Bosma killing? Does it bother you to have a stranger show up at your place of residence later in the evening to look at items you may want to sell?

Top Bottom