CFL Calgary VS Edmonton

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow this has been real pleasant here so far not like hockey, I would like to see edmonton but dont know if they can do it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton....someone has to win a bottle bet against Fab eventually, even tho it is only a bottle of Sawmill Steak Sauce....might as well be me....:D

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but we doo have some of the best excuses for losing...we didnt play the whole 60 minutes..or they just wanted it more..or we just had too many penaltys..or the ol stand by..we just didnt capitalize on our power play....it seems over the past few years edmonton thinks its o.k. to lose..sure not like the old days where losing was un acceptable...messier would put heads thru lockers..a 5 min power play the other day and 2 shots on net..c'mon:rant:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Edmonton....someone has to win a bottle bet against Fab eventually, even tho it is only a bottle of Sawmill Steak Sauce....might as well be me....:D

Well I won 1 off Fab from previos bets as well as he won one off me,The unfortunate part is we bet 1 on who finishes higher in the standings( he has won that ) now we also stated that if the winning team goes on to win the cup,thats double.
The Moral of the story is Now I have to cheer for Sakatchewan and mayby worse............................Montreal!
If he goes two up I may have to wave the white flag!
Will never cheer for Flamers Though!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well i won 1 off fab from previos bets as well as he won one off me,the unfortunate part is we bet 1 on who finishes higher in the standings( he has won that ) now we also stated that if the winning team goes on to win the cup,thats double.
The moral of the story is now i have to cheer for sakatchewan and mayby worse............................montreal!
If he goes two up i may have to wave the white flag!
Will never cheer for flamers though!
Catmando!

flabbio aleady got 1 off me last year, and hopefully bigdawg is delivering his bottle for this year..... Think i'll get him next year, though!!!

Top Bottom