Cats rule especially in the deep lol

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure your computer volume is turned up. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJo1mI3gWU&feature=fvw[/media]

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is a cool video for sure,Im looking at Helicopters right now,want one big enough to mount a camera!
Toys! Toys! Toys!
catmando!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a cool video for sure,Im looking at Helicopters right now,want one big enough to mount a camera!
Toys! Toys! Toys!
catmando!

ever tried one before? Very very hard to learn haha...which leads to being very expensive

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gi Joe gots the kung fu grip......can't buck him off....hahahahaha

Don't know if the freak would agree with the sleds attack angle, but I think it's awesome.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toys! Toys! Toys!
catmando!

Start small , or you will lose intrest. Air hog has a cheep 60-80 $ buck one with a camera. Wind is the hardest thing, knocks them everywhere. Very fun when you get the hang of it

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was overseas in 06 some of the American UAV (unmanned spy planes) guys had their own RC helicopters and planes. Had dog fights at night with infra red glowsticks and night vision goggles. It was way too cool until they freaked out some US Chinook pilots who took evasive maneuvers thinking they were taking fire....lol that ended the night flying pretty quick. Lots of fun but cost them more than a few $$ replacing broken parts.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toys! Toys! Toys!
catmando!

good luck with that. I used to have and it would have been cheaper to hire out a real helicopter. each flight cost me about $500.00. Fuel for the damn thing was $50.00 a gallon. and that was about 20 years ago.

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant take the credit, was just something i found on the net and figured it was worth posting.

Top Bottom