Cataract this weekend

Reaction score
Who's riding this Saturday? Looks like k country might get some snow. Had a sweet day last weekend with snowgood and I can't wait to get back there again.

snowgood

Reaction score
Good times,river x,Cliff Drops and Snow.Any pics to jar my memory:beer::beer:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going for a ride also on Saturday,anyone else heading down that I could ride with?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going for a ride also on Saturday,anyone else heading down that I could ride with?

I'm in for a saturday ride. I don't know the area well, only been to cataract once and didn't go over to Fording.

I sent you a PM. :beer:

Grunger

Reaction score
Any update on the snow out there?

We'll be short tracking it this weekend so will probably stay on the AB side.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Please post snow conditions someone when you guys get back.I dont think ill be riding this weekend. Might take my dad out monday for a ride.He hasnt been on a sled in 25 years LOL.He will hate me when hes done.

Grunger

Reaction score
I was under the impression that this Saturday (April 30) is the last day you can ride out at Cataract. Am I wrong?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that this Saturday (April 30) is the last day you can ride out at Cataract. Am I wrong?

Looks like it, thanks for the heads up!

-I'll be going to Cataract/Fording tomorrow morning, so pm me if anyone else will be there.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

If there is snow go there.

It is Designated for snowmobiles from Dec.1-April 30. We got in a big thing about this last year........Emails,calls,talked in person with Rangers.......

If you look at McLean Creek it says Permitted from such and such dates.....I guess they mean two differnt things.......

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled is loaded on truck...
what time are ppl unloading at?

We'll be leaving okotoks around 7:45... so I'm guessing around 9ish at Etherington? There's three of us so far. All on xp's, 1 dodge and 2 ford trucks.

I'll pm you my number too!

Top Bottom