cataract creek jan 28

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the best days ever sledding there. We pushed a foot of snow on the highway to get there. 12-18" fresh on the trails. Snow everywhere.

Realy sucks that the Gov't isn't grooming therre any more but the bumps only lasted for the first few kilometers.

btw - i left my rear tunnel bag open for the last couple of kilometers on the trail north of Ethereington staging lot and lost a couple of small tool pouches. If you find them, pm me please.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you must have been there on Saturday the 29th as we were there on the 28th and didn't quite have the conditions you did. It did snow all day though. We didn't leave the field by the Etherington shelter as we had the boys and the 120 out. Seized the yamaha again. Other than that it was a great day.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
One of the best days ever sledding there. We pushed a foot of snow on the highway to get there. 12-18" fresh on the trails. Snow everywhere.

Realy sucks that the Gov't isn't grooming therre any more but the bumps only lasted for the first few kilometers.

btw - i left my rear tunnel bag open for the last couple of kilometers on the trail north of Ethereington staging lot and lost a couple of small tool pouches. If you find them, pm me please.

I was out ridding today.Feb.2. found a tool kit.South of Etherington staging area. Pm me to identify it.
:beer:

Top Bottom