cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my bad, its the camera distortion that makes it look flat....

reason the chutes dont look that steep is typically there's no vertical reference in a chute, unlike tree riding where the angle of the tree in relation to the ground gives it away.

really want to see you come down to the Mine next year and make good on your statement. Come race against some of the former BCSF/RMSHA racers that put on and attend this event. Guys like Hedlund, Micku's and the Seminoffs, Rene St.Onge, etc who have been doing this longer than you've been breathing, cuz personally I think they will hand you an ass kickin' and not blink. Better bring your dildo rear skid and 16" wide, you're gonna need it.

Or this

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo just cleaned up yesterday at the meteor mine hillclimb , here in the west kootenays. Top 5 in stock class and onle one cat made the top 5 in thje turbo class. No polaris sleds did well at all. Top seccret shop turbos cleaned up on the boodocker kits also. Skidoo with tss turbo can't be beat.

Really pushing hard for that Doo sponsorship eh Dan! Did Aaron take your Kitty cat away? lol! :D

Maybe you should tell the crowd that Meteor is a race with best time wins like Jackson Hole, not a highmark competition anymore like in the old days so it's 99% rider ability to take the win. They should call it Meteor mine snocross 'cause that's what it's become with this technology. I love how my '12 rides, handles and doesn't beat me up after a day of riding but we had some good times back in the day taking 20 runs at the hill just to make it to the top.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you shponshured Modman?:d

Oh my bad, its the camera distortion that makes it look flat....

reason the chutes dont look that steep is typically there's no vertical reference in a chute, unlike tree riding where the angle of the tree in relation to the ground gives it away.

really want to see you come down to the Mine next year and make good on your statement. Come race against some of the former BCSF/RMSHA racers that put on and attend this event. Guys like Hedlund, Micku's and the Seminoffs, Rene St.Onge, etc who have been doing this longer than you've been breathing, cuz personally I think they will hand you an ass kickin' and not blink. Better bring your dildo rear skid and 16" wide, you're gonna need it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you shponshured Modman?:d

LOL I had a factory mechanic for the Haydays race team work on my sled quite a bit if that's what you mean, rode one of the first TRAs produced and even got to try a prototype "modular" helmet (the first one in Canada) before Doo first introduced them, holy crap I just realized that was 17ish yrs ago....Me and my dealer didn't see eye to eye though, resulting in lack of sphonshurship. :D

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha page 32 had some gooders. If i wasnt on tapatalk lennyr would get some rep

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, uhhh...

Lets get back on track.

Pyjama pants aside,

The XM is the best sled on the planet, YES?

Then Cat, then YAMA, then Snowhawk, then poo,

Correct?

I'm ok with that, as long as you don't force me to drink the Doolaid Mr. Jones.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
My bad! Only 3 out of top 5 were skidoo in both turbo and stock class. I was misinformed. Sorry. Mama posted the correct top three's. Chad was 4th and Cam was 5th on turbo xm's

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bad! Only 3 out of top 5 were skidoo in both turbo and stock class. I was misinformed. Sorry. Mama posted the correct top three's. Chad was 4th and Cam was 5th on turbo xm's

Wow, first a reporting of misinformation, then switching from a Bad-ass Cat to a tree bashing meadow mobile with tilt a whirl features, all while wearing Jammy pants and being clean and sober. Its terribly sad watching a fall from grace like that. Hoping you have a speedy recovery from your obvious medical or mental issues KC.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360866979.677418.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right from the fingers of the most intelligent man on SnowandMud.

Wow, first a reporting of misinformation, then switching from a Bad-ass Cat to a tree bashing meadow mobile with tilt a whirl features, all while wearing Jammy pants and being clean and sober. Its terribly sad watching a fall from grace like that. Hoping you have a speedy recovery from your obvious medical or mental issues KC.

Anymore brilliant posts, or threads to start??

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LennyR
Doo-Tard........... One who bases his decisions and opinions on supposition and accepted hearsay, and the possibility of gaining entry into a group of radical
self doubters who constantly need self assurance that their decisions are sound and choices are acceptable to others.

Now, clarification, Not to be confused with another club of which Cuso is front and center
Re-Tards, ................... Members of this group are wanna be Doo-Tards, their participation in this process is somewhat similar to your a$$ contributes to your daily activities when suffering from acute diarrhea.

Happy Valentines Day !!!!!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No worries Dan.... it's the internet.... we are used to being misinformed!!!!! lol but on another note.... there is this fiction novel you may be interested in.... it's about seventy pages long, probably be a good read for those mornings on the throne when you have stage fright!!! anyway enough about your bowel movement... just go on S&M to down load it.... it's called "cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO" ..... I'm sure you will find it quite entertaining.. I know I did!!! lol

Top Bottom