cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
And the winner is skidoo. 6 of us krazy crew sledders took out 4 brand new sleds and 2 turbos. 154 XM ,163 XM ,163 pro and a 162 snopro. We all agree the polaris was by far the worst. Under powered and worse handeling of the bunch. The cat was third ,almost as much power and track speed as the doos but the 154 skidoo beats it Up. Still belt issues and not as friendly handeling as the XM. Plus they booth cost more than a skidoo. The XM is the best stock sled ever made. Oh by the way a stock yamaha nytro wouldn't have even made it into the krazy, steep ,thight tree area we tested in

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who got his password this is awesome.

My findings are very similar Dan. Cat makes nice power but just doesn't quiet seem to get it to the snow as well. Would be my second choice as well.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whaaaats this??? HAAAAACKKKTUUUUU.!! Rubbish. I won't hear hide nor tail of this nonsense.. You all go on now, get on! Ya hear!? Nothing to see here! Go arctic crap!!

(On a side note I'm loving how I'm still ahead of the poo's hehehehehehe)

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first two sleds were Doo, then a Yammy, now I'm running cats. Can't compaire these to each other cause of the time span in years. I'm just happy to ride, don't matter the brand, (as long as its not Polaris). Lol. Still dont know why i pick on Polaris, I've never had one.

But if it runs and you have fun, who really cares about the rest,

Just my thoughts.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I don't own any of the 3 sleds you tested Dan, but funny how you have changed from Cat to Doo, different sponsor this year I guess? Funny how things change WOW!!!!

6 of us ALL agree. This was a very scientific study, we road the crap out of all 4 and totally know that both the 154 and 163 kick but on the nytro, polaris pro and snopro... sorry to hurt your feelings

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 of us ALL agree. This was a very scientific study, we road the crap out of all 4 and totally know that both the 154 and 163 kick but on the nytro, polaris pro and snopro... sorry to hurt your feelings

What are your thoughts to why? I think it's the track and engine package. Combined with far more effective clutching.

Top Bottom