cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
first the skid skidoo has come out with makes it handle sooo fantastic, the wider track gives a 163 the same footprint as my 174 inch track on my turbo 925 cat. the power and geometry works, I don't know why , I just know it works. We had a blast comparing.. The cat wasn't that far behind the 154 skidoo but it doesn't handle as nice a the skidoos do either.. over priced and still not totally relyable.. Belts get way too hott and come apart. the polaris road way worse than both, just too wild and out of control plus underpowered... dollar for dollar.... the new polaris would beat up on an indy 600 though..lol

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow thanks dan, and i think rene agrees, with you, good to hear your thoughts but i must say, im getting out the POPCORN because this is going to be a busy forum tonight, thanks again dan

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 crazy guys in Steep tight treed areas.. how do you video? Which sled handled the best tobogganing down through the trees?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you have not come back down a 30% grade with heavy timber at a high rate of speed.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh man............ Here we go again........ :yikes:

Anyone know the number to Dail-A-Bottle??? :shots:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Famous last words ...never.... i have heard that one before. Just before i sh.t my self.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see a real mountain rider checking out the new sleds but like someone said ealier ride what u like because most sleds take time to see how they ride but with these guys would give the sleds the best workout.

Top Bottom