cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with pajama pants in public??????? I don't want to be involved in a public that does not accept pajama pants as an acceptable form of comfort wear...

why not direct your social conscious speaches towards large women in spandex trolling walmarts nation wide....

GO ARCTIC CAT !!!!!! The 80's were so cool I never want to leave.....

A guy that wears pajama pants in public tested 4 sleds.....picked the XM as best all around.S & M blew up for 36hrs and the hill climb/doo lovers rejoiced. Oh....and Willys still a ch!t stain.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

grasping at straws? LOL "but look what Bret said." ......re-hashing some FB quote from a Ski Doo sponsored rider? WTF did you expect he would say? LOL no point in trying to save face now, cut your losses.

Pretty sure I heard Burandt say the same thing. so now there is a universal paradox.

you guys are still welcome to come by for an Aqua Velva shooter. Takes the bad taste of Doolaide right out of your mouth but burns like a mofo.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grasping at straws? LOL "but look what Bret said." ......re-hashing some FB quote from a Ski Doo sponsored rider? WTF did you expect he would say? LOL no point in trying to save face now, cut your losses.

Pretty sure I heard Burandt say the same thing. so now there is a universal paradox.

you guys are still welcome to come by for an Aqua Velva shooter. Takes the bad taste of Doolaide right out of your mouth but burns like a mofo.

Chris is young still. Has much to learn LOL

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm an XM owner and I rode a '12 proclimb briefly last week and it handled just as good imo. Short ride, but that was my impression. However the boards on the Cat SUCKED and I felt like I needed to pin in all the time. It vibrated and looked old already. Gaps in the plastics you could stick a hand in. Front end had play. Used a full tank of gas in 3 hours. My XM used half a tank. I think its all in the cluthcing though.

Top Bottom