cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Or more computer ch!t, i would like to see a sd socket that would allow you to download all the info from the days ride, it would help determine if your clutches or anything else needs servicing.

On the Doo; I would like to see a removeable secondary clutch, quick clickers as standard on a redesigned lightweight TRA primary, a better bearing arrangement on the PTO and mag side (800R) or at least the ability to grease these bearings, a drain on the chaincase.

On the Polaris; A tank that supported the rear of the seat and was removeable like the Doo so you could have choices between a mountain seat (stand up style) or a trail seat, a primary with adjustable weights like the doo, better fit and finish, more choices at snow cheque time on options.

On the Cat; can't comment much as I'm not much into cats.....but adjustabilty in the primary would be nice.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
On the Doo; I would like to see a removeable secondary clutch, quick clickers as standard on a redesigned lightweight TRA primary, a better bearing arrangement on the PTO and mag side (800R) or at least the ability to grease these bearings, a drain on the chaincase.

On the Polaris; A tank that supported the rear of the seat and was removeable like the Doo so you could have choices between a mountain seat (stand up style) or a trail seat, a primary with adjustable weights like the doo, better fit and finish, more choices at snow cheque time on options.

On the Cat; can't comment much as I'm not much into cats.....but adjustabilty in the primary would be nice.

Love how you spelled that.....

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Factory turbo packages and and motor that will handle it. Also vertical adjustable bars on the rmk would be nice. Maybe even a white/purple color option. Where has purple gone? Lol also more tunnel options-powdercoated or wrapped or polished. No more dull alum

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it I've known the answer since post one but some guys just didn't click in LOL

You guys lost me after Page 43ish when someone said having sag in their suspension was normal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see an injection nozzle behind the windshield on the Cats, Poo's and Yammy's that sprays a Doolaide mist on the rider when going down the trail...... J/K Lol!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And we've reached 50 pages and 500 replys...can we all just agree that Cat is the best all around sled and move on?

Top Bottom