cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm gonna say one of you polaris guys will. but i doubt it will be biggie. he gets as big a chuckle out of the BS as anybody...lol

I have owned 5 Doo's and 2 Poo's. So on an average, this takes me out of the equation eh? :D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
until you get your drink on again....lol. you were on a rampage on the mountain mania weekend :Happy4:

As a matter of fact, I just opened a Kokanee :D I won't deny the rampage weekend either, just tired of stupidy..... if you know what I mean???

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...you bet Doug, I know exactly what you mean. it's always fun when you get involved, especially when you've had enough :D

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Skidoo just cleaned up yesterday at the meteor mine hillclimb , here in the west kootenays. Top 5 in stock class and onle one cat made the top 5 in thje turbo class. No polaris sleds did well at all. Top seccret shop turbos cleaned up on the boodocker kits also. Skidoo with tss turbo can't be beat.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Skidoo just cleaned up yesterday at the meteor mine hillclimb , here in the west kootenays. Top 5 in stock class and onle one cat made the top 5 in thje turbo class. No polaris sleds did well at all. Top seccret shop turbos cleaned up on the boodocker kits also. Skidoo with tss turbo can't be beat.

Nice.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been told from a friend that "It's an old man's beginner mountain sled".:rollinglaugh:He rides a m8 at the moment.
Ya'll have a good night.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been told from a friend that "It's an old man's beginner mountain sled".:rollinglaugh:He rides a m8 at the moment.
Ya'll have a good night.

Yeeeeeeeesss...... the XM has opened up a whole new demographic of riders to the mountain segment. Now old men and beginners can go places never thought possible before.;)

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now old men and beginners can go places never thought possible before.;)

snopro, old guys like me and beginners have been going places never thought possible since late 2010 on the Pro. Doo is just finally catching up in the chassis department. XM is a pretty easy sled to ride and once Doo has a couple seasons to refine it, then it may become a contender.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro, old guys like me and beginners have been going places never thought possible since late 2010 on the Pro. Doo is just finally catching up in the chassis department. XM is a pretty easy sled to ride and once Doo has a couple seasons to refine it, then it may become a contender.

I knew that post would flush out a rat! Lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL ! No rat here, just someone who hasn't been poisoned by the Doolaid.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lmfao!!!!!!!!! Always good for a laugh.

Top Bottom