cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow...pretty cocky local ski-doo salesrep......

you think just because hill climbing Dan says "whoa, radical sled dude.....hold my beer and watch this"................................that we are all going to by doo's......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

all kinds of Polaris threads where guys love their machines......all kinds of Cat threads where guys love there machines.......now we have a popular guy saying "cool sled" and you doolaide drinkers are just giddy over it........so classical.......so prdictable of you doo riders.

Maxxy, I thought you have a totally different riding style than Dan but today's he's your bestest friend........hahahahahah

Not saying Dan is out to lunch, but why is his opinion any different than a guy who actaully own one (of said brands, Poo, Cat, Doo, whatever) and get lots of seat time on it????

Whoa... settle. It was just some friendly love bites. Its how we roll...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
linksys;1649506]wow...pretty cocky local ski-doo salesrep...... they know each other and have the power to joke

you think just because hill climbing Dan says "whoa, radical sled dude.....hold my beer and watch this"................................that we are all going to by doo's......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

all kinds of Polaris threads where guys love their machines......all kinds of Cat threads where guys love there machines.......now we have a popular guy saying "cool sled" and you doolaide drinkers are just giddy over it........so classical.......so prdictable of you doo riders. yes

Maxxy, I thought you have a totally different riding style than Dan but today's he's your bestest friend........hahahahahah he said nothing about pulling chutes he was killing it in the trees

Not saying Dan is out to lunch, but why is his opinion any different than a guy who actaully own one (of said brands, Poo, Cat, Doo, whatever) and get lots of seat time on it???? everyone who owns just a cat or just a polaris or just a skidoo is obviously going to be slightly biased because they spent there hard earned money on it and one way or another they arent willing to admit if there is a better product out there. dan is about as unbiased as they get since hes driven them all and thats what makes this thread interesting. the fact that a guy that comes from a completely differnt type of sled with completely different handling charactaristics can jump on an xm and admit it works as good and better

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a waaaa-bulance may have to be dispatched for all the hurt feelings on this thread !!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow one of a kind sled there sledmamma, i will keep an eye out for it. Trouble is i have never seen another sled in two years of riding. I have seen a couple of tracks once.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread has been the best thing to happen to me since I stroked out lol. on a serious note a question for Dan or anyone else coming off cat what did you think of the doo steering and being so far forward? I know it is not the same sled but i spent a day on an XP and hated it...to me it was unrideable

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread has been the best thing to happen to me since I stroked out lol. on a serious note a question for Dan or anyone else coming off cat what did you think of the doo steering and being so far forward? I know it is not the same sled but i spent a day on an XP and hated it...to me it was unrideable

When I hop from a doo to a cat it's not really he post position that's hard to get used to its the way the bars dip on the skidoo vs staying flat on the cat that most people struggle with between the two

Top Bottom